Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
******* Patriot
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides PSI/AAC is there anyone that offers tall sights to clear a 1.25" dia can?

Thanks
CH

·
******* Patriot
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking for tall irons, not laser. Thanks though.

Anyone?

·
Light left on
3,786 Posts
You might try Ameriglo. A couple of their Tritium offerings (Ghost Ring & U-RAP) seem to use a pretty tall blade.

Also, their adjutable (non-Tritium) set uses a front that could be a spinnaker on sailing vessel. Believe I asked a fellow on the Ameriglo team last year at a match in MI and he said that front was .330 if I recall correctly. That should get you above your can.

:patriot:

·
******* Patriot
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by WIG19
You might try Ameriglo. A couple of their Tritium offerings (Ghost Ring & U-RAP) seem to use a pretty tall blade.

Also, their adjutable (non-Tritium) set uses a front that could be a spinnaker on sailing vessel. Believe I asked a fellow on the Ameriglo team last year at a match in MI and he said that front was .330 if I recall correctly. That should get you above your can.

:patriot:
Thanks!!! I will check them out!

·
CRB original
768 Posts
Also might consider Dawson's rear fixed or adjustable with their .300 target front.......should work with that size unit.

You gettin an EVO?

TR

·
******* Patriot
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Tree Rat
Also might consider Dawson's rear fixed or adjustable with their .300 target front.......should work with that size unit.

You gettin an EVO?

TR
Wil look into it, as i hadnt thought about Dawson as an option. There is a show this weekend and I will hit up the local glock parts guy and see what he has.

Strangly enough AAC emailed me back and said they no longer handle the sights listed on their page. Weird.

I ordered a TROS Dip-II. These are great cans and include the required booster. We just had a large group buy on supressors from TROS and ended up ordering 25+ cans. Order that many and you can get a good deal from some MFG.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts