close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Suppressed Walther P22

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Poodle, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Poodle

Poodle

Bagong thread na lang siguro ito, natabunan na yung una eh. Tried the suppressor this morning. Armscor standard load. Kelangan daw sub-sonic pero ang mahal nung CCI kaya wait na lang ako, bili ako ng sub-sonic ng Armscor, baka mas mura. Meron daw dun super quiet.

http://www.armscor.com.ph/rimfire_details.htm

Anyway, Medyo mabigat lang ang baril dahil ang haba ng suppressor and all the weight was in the front portion of the pistol. Yung unang report medyo malakas pero mahina na ang succeeding reports. Di naman affected ang accuracy.

Napansin ko lang na pag ako pumuputok, di siya nag-slide lock. Pag iba wala problem. Akala ko limp wristing ako. Sabi nung mga kasama ko subukan ko daw lambutan ang grip ko. Nung sinubukan ko, nag-slide lock siya. Di ko maintindihan eh. Baligtad kasi sa Glock, nag-misfeed ako pag limp wristing.

All in all, masaya naman ako dun sa toy ko.

2. yongxingfreesty

yongxingfreesty

hehe, is there a translation?

3. bobster826

bobster826

I have a walther 22 with a walther suppressor and it fires well with the standard armscorp ammo, the best ammo i tried is the remington subsonics which are also inexpensive..

Cheers,

4. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

Loose translation for yongxingfreesty:

This is a new thread, the other thread has been buried by other topics. Tried the suppressor this morning. Used Armscor Standard Load. I was told that I needed to use subsonics, but CCI's are too expensive, so I'll just wait and buy some subsonic Armscors, they might be more inexpensive. They say that there are really quiet ones.

http://www.armscor.com.ph/rimfire_details.htm

The pistol was a bit heavy because of the length of the suppressor and all the weight was concentrated in the front of the pistol. The first shot was a bit loud, but the next shots were quiet. Accuracy wasn't affected.

I noticed that when I was the shooting it, the slide wouldn't lock. When others fired it, it didn't have a problem. I thought I was limp-wristing it. My companion told me to loosen my grip a little. When I tried it, the slide locked. I don't understand why. It's the opposite with Glocks, they misfeed when you limpwrist.

All in all I'm happy with my new toy.

5. vega

vega

Weak thumb riding the slide lock.

6. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

Sir Poodle, is your suppressor a dry or wet type?

7. rex_valerian

rex_valerian

spray wd40 on the inside of the suppressor to make the first shot quiet.

8. bobster826

bobster826

I used to spray WD40 at my suppressor but dip the 80 percent of the suppressor in the water and its good for 50 rounds. This is my experience with the Walther Suppressor.

Cheers,

But if you want it to be really silent. A motor oil does the job, but its kinda messy to clean.

Cheers,

9. choi_tan2000

choi_tan2000 BoG # 55555

father can u show us some pix or wp22 with suppresor ??

how heavy sir?/

sir bob how about r local supresors pwede rin ba lagyan ng wd40 or water??

tnx

10. Poodle

Poodle

Thanks sa translation Kaiser Soze. Galing. Di ko sure kung ano type pero instruction sa manual na lagyan daw ng oil or water. Baka wet type.

Tama si vega, weak thumb riding the slide release.

Saan makakabili ng remington sub-sonic? P3 lang ang sub-sonic ng Armscor pero try ko Remington.

Subukan ko din dip ang 80% sa water.

Post ako maya-maya ng pics, me kasal lang.

11. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

They have Remington Subsonics at Practical Shooters in Sucat P'que, Nashe, and that one store in MCS, I'm not sure if it's Rock Island, it's near Twin Pines.

12. bobster826

bobster826

Yes as far as i know even the local suppresors are made of aluminum which is safe for water and wd40 as long as the one you have is not the ones with rubber inserts.

13. Poodle

Poodle

Silicone oil spray ang nilalagay ko sa silenzer. Mas ok daw siya kesa sa petroleum based oils kung me rubber o plastic.

Post ako ng ilang pics. Wala battery digicam ko kaya celphone cam na lang muna.

14. G19cPH

G19cPH

Armscor sub-sonic kay True weight meron,Remington sub-sonic try P.B. Dionisio.

15. bobster826

bobster826

Bro I got my subsonics at PB Dionisio and here is the picture of my walther P22 with a walther laser and walther supressor.

[​IMG]

Even with just regular water it is very quiet even in standard armscorp ammo, but with the remington subsonics it is quieter than the airsoft guns.

16. bobster826

bobster826

I just got my walther G-22 this afternoon and I tried it out it is a beauty super silent all you can hear is the impact of the bullet to the directory and the spent shells falling on the ground.... I also got an original walther red dot, walther laser for the GL-22 and the suppressor of the P-22 fits the G-22

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. G19cPH

G19cPH

How much for the walther supressor?

18. bobster826

bobster826

The walther suppressor is 10t bro.

19. rex_valerian

rex_valerian

pb dionisio has/had a sale for the remington subsonics at 178/box. stronghand and trust trade 220/box.

20. Wp.22

Wp.22

ganda naman nung P22 nyo sana meron din ako nyan medyo pricey lang yung suppresor di kaya ng budget.