Supertuck Non-fans?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by tuica, Jan 28, 2010.

1. tuica

tuica

Is there anyone out there who dislikes the Cross Breed Supertucks? I am considering going IWB w/a G36, and that seems like a huge apparatus to be tuckin' under your trousers. I realize one has to bump up the waistsize, but the holster still looks like it would interfere with various sitting positions. I prefer very minimalist carry options even in OWB - huge globs of leather or plastic are not my taste. So if there is a good, less obtrusive IWB, please let fly with your opinions. Thanks in advance.

2. kda

kda NRA Life Member

I hear you. I look at that thing when I'm hanging it inside a fresh change of jeans and think ... WTH? But with the front belt clip centered over the front third of my watch pocket ... it is simply quite comfortable. I can sit, bend, drive ... no problems, no discomfort. I know ... it just doesn't seem logical .. but hey, it just works. And mine is only a few months old and still relatively stiff. Still no issue.

The only time I ever feel it is occasionally, when I sit, the butt of the pistol puts pressure against my rib cage ... something that would happen with any IWB I suppose. Not painful, I just know it is there.

3. Steel Head

Steel Head Tactical Cat

Mtac is a bit smaller and better looking-Great holster
    In reality either is probably going to work well for you-All that leather spreads out pressure/load very well
    One you get either broke in they are VERY comfortable with even full size guns
    HAPPY HOLSTER HUNTING:wavey:

4. GunFighter45ACP

GunFighter45ACP

I don't like them. IMO, there is just too much holster for me to cram into the waistline comfortably. Plus, the tabs on each end tended to bind up on me, making the holster stick out a little more. I even had a bad customer service experience w/them. I'm probably the only guy out there that has, but nonetheless it happened to me.

Having said all that, I wouldn't have known about all of this if I hadn't given them a try. I have no hard feelings, it's just that their product didn't work out for me. YMMV