close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Summit Gun Broker experience

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by steve120, Jan 22, 2007.

1. steve120

steve120

Wanted to report an excellent experience with Mark of summitgunbroker.com. Bought a new Glock that was shipped promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

2. glockdeacon

glockdeacon

I have sent two emails looking for a 24c without response. Glad to hear you had a good experience, though. I will give Mark a call tommorow.

3. steve120

steve120

The 24c was what I bought. I'm going to test drive it this afternoon. Came in the factory sealed box. Hope you are able to get one.\

Are you going to put a magwell on yours, and if so, which one? I've got a THE brass one on my 35, and it was a pretty tight fit getting the plug part in the grip. Don't think I'll EVER be able to get it out. I'm thinking about trying one from SJC.

4. glockdeacon

glockdeacon

Let's see pictures!!!!

I am thinking about the SJC magwell too but I am leaning more towards the LS Small Magwell on SJC's site here (bottom left)
    http://stores.sjcguns.com/Categories.bok?
    category=Other+Mfr.+Components&searchpath=a
    c801491104f5271679ee2&start=9&total=18

Then eventualy add a C-More Red Dot or something similar. Did you notice the trigger in some of the pictures on SJC's site. I don't recognize it and they don't seem to mention it anywhere as a sale item.

I hope I get a hold of Mark today!!!

5. glockdeacon

glockdeacon

Mark replied to my email about midnight, I called him and left a message this morning. He called me back in 20 minutes. Great Guy!!!! The last 24C is now .... aalll mmmiiiinnneeeee mmuuuaaaaahhahhaahhaaahhaa
    :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

also have an Ameetec AR M4 lower on its way. I'll be sure to post pics.