close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

suggestions & pics needed for next revision of GSSF threads (FAQ and stuff to bring)

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Rusty Phillips, Jun 7, 2002.

1. Rusty Phillips

Rusty Phillips Moderator Millennium Member

i am hopefully going to be working on those two threads this weekend and welcome any suggestions you might have

mostly im going to be fixing broken links, but there are a few things im going to do - like adding img's

i have alot of pics - but i dont think they are all that great, so if you have some great GSSF pics of either the stages or the registration and armorer's desks, i might also like to use them

i also am very interested in pics of your shooting boxes (bonus points if you have a cupholder riveted to the side)

please post your suggestions & pics here or email them to me

i cant promise that everyones pics would be used (i think maybe 4 - 6 pics would be nice and not slow things down too much) but everyone's input is appreciated

2. MrMunster

MrMunster

Rusty,

You might consider making maintainability a secondary goal in your updates. With that in mind, I would suggest removing the links since they will eventually go out of date. (Summarizing the info found on those pages should be simple enough.)

You might consider adding "What does the course look like?" which has a picture of each stage with a brief description. e.g. # targets, # shots per target, distances, etc.

In the practice section, might incorporate the dimensions of the tombstones and plates.