1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
JAFO
4,643 Posts
I can't figure out how the bad guy thought this would be a good idea. Good job and I'm glad the officer took it to him.

Reactions: n2g and fla2760

·
Registered
685 Posts
The wanna-be tuff guy opened the can of Whoop Asszzzz on the wrong man

Reactions: fla2760

·
Unfair Facist
27,023 Posts
I love it. I’d work a beat with him any day.

These new kids won’t throw a punch or knee strike no matter what........

They just yell, “Sir stop” over and over
Which only emboldens the dirt bags to continue their behavior as they know the cop is going to do nothing.

·
Registered
5,996 Posts
I grew up and spent most of my life living in Suffolk County and befriended quite a few of the local police. The county isn't what it used to be as the FSA army and illegals have invaded what used to be a relatively safe area to live, bringing crime, filth, and disrespect with them from the NYC toilet and the surrounding boroughs.

That individual plainly got what he deserved.

·
Registered
11,258 Posts
Same as what happened in Brooklyn NY where I grew up, 1950's, we'd be "hanging" on a corner, Flatbush Ave and Church Ave, (Garfield's Cafeteria) the beat cop would come by and tell us to go...we did ! (that's not to say that we wouldn't be back later...BUT NEVER gave the cops any LIP)

·
Registered
5,415 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Good job!!! Sadly in my part of California all that’s would be one tv is the last part of video of officer in top of the idiot. The officer might lose his job and be charged and the idiot would win the geto lottery . The city would be falling all over themselves giving the piece of xxxx money.

·
Unfair Facist
27,023 Posts
I love it. I’d work a beat with him any day.

These new kids won’t throw a punch or knee strike no matter what........

They just yell, “Sir stop” over and over
You have entire generations in LE now that have never been in a real fight in their lives. And testing seeks to exclude any applicants that possess a capacity for violence, a necessary trait for a good cop. Without it they are unable to respond forcefully when necessary. So they are left with no option to plead with violent suspects.

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
You have entire generations in LE now that have never been in a real fight in their lives. And testing seeks to exclude any applicants that possess a capacity for violence, a necessary trait for a good cop. Without it they are unable to respond forcefully when necessary. So they are left with no option to plead with violent suspects.

This.

The guys I came up with all had been in bar fights, neighborhood brawls, etc. The new guys purposefully avoided conflict. You can see it in how they talk to people.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This.

The guys I came up with all had been in bar fights, neighborhood brawls, etc. The new guys purposefully avoided conflict. You can see it in how they talk to people.
Yup, I grew up in an Irish neighborhood and family so there's that. :D

Reactions: Ohio Cop

·
Massive Member
25,609 Posts
Seems like that deescalated the situation rather quickly!

May have cured the perp’s insomnia as a bonus!

Randy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts