Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
.88 Magnum
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pleased to announce that SI has found a new home just a few minutes outside of Winchester, VA. The range is absolutely fantastic and the amenities for those that travel are plentiful. The classes will be back up on the Suarez International schedule in the next few days.

Keep an eye out for 2009. It promses to be a great year.

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Finally, something good locally. Expect to see me when it opens.

·
.88 Magnum
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Time for a road trip. Your location in VA sure beats AZ.

Tactical Shotgun training is a must.

Gabe has the best staff and trainers in the business.

Shotty is in PA this year and thanks for the kind words. We try and deliver a 1000% quality training experience.

·
Registered
15,508 Posts
I had thought I was going to be there for Rogers class. But with the economy doing very bad stuff to our renters(the ones we haven't lost already), money is getting very tight. I am preparing for a very rough ride.

http://www.suarezinternationalstore.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=608

Roger Phillips is coming in March to teach Point Shooting Progressions! I'm there, already reserved my spot!

1500 rounds (minimum) means a lot of trips to Walmart for 9mm Blazer Brass ($8.99 per 50) when available, or WWB when it's not. Two months to accumulate ammo.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have been shooting all my life, mainly rifles and shotguns. I have always shot pistols and am confindate in my shooting ability. Do you have any class's that start out on the "Semi-begining" side of shooting? Kinda getting back to basics.

·
Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer
118,316 Posts
I have been shooting all my life, mainly rifles and shotguns. I have always shot pistols and am confindate in my shooting ability. Do you have any class's that start out on the "Semi-begining" side of shooting? Kinda getting back to basics.
http://www.suarezinternationalstore.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=613

Click above.

I recommend Defensive Pistol Skills, taught by G30Jack at this Winchester facility. It's way beyond a basic beginner's course (although safe beginners can take it) and it brings intermediate shooters up to speed on those fundamentals which always have room for improvement.
After taking this course (last fall) I'm confident that I can benefit from any of the more specialized courses without holding up the more advanced shooters.

·
.88 Magnum
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I had thought I was going to be there for Rogers class. But with the economy doing very bad stuff to our renters(the ones we haven't lost already), money is getting very tight. I am preparing for a very rough ride.
I know the feeling. The only way I'll afford traiining this year is teaching.

·
Megalomaniac
243 Posts
Will Suarez International be hosting any IDPA or USPSA competitions at their facility?

·
.88 Magnum
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Will Suarez International be hosting any IDPA or USPSA competitions at their facility?
We won't but the guys that own the place might be interested. I'll ask.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Frank, sorry would could not train together again. It would have been very good seeing you.

It is rough out there.....and all over.

Maybe next time!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts