GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://trendingpolitics.com/nope-t...bjVoQ#utm_source=realjack&utm_medium=facebook

"In total, it appears, as of August 28, 12 days after the rally, a total of 196 positive tests were linked to rally attendance," Lennox writes.

No need to panic. No need to clear out the hospitals in the states where Sturgis attendees traveled from. No need for a mass order of body bags. No need for a run on funeral plots.

But what this does indicate is that Americans need to calm down, relax, and stop slurping up the fear potion pushed by media whores who are still trying to exploit a virus to destroy a president.

·
Registered
11,857 Posts
So 0.00042%.
Probably less than that. Some of those 196 have to be the ones that brought the bug to the party to begin with.

·
Huge Member
10,939 Posts
Wait, what? You mean the streets didn't run with blood er....covid after the rally?

Actually other news sources place the current infections at 260 with one death.

·
Registered
14,666 Posts
Meanwhile over at you-know-where, all they care is 1 is more than zero.

Capture.PNG

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
So 0.00042%.
You know 462,000 attendees did not take a test only the sick ones. Asymptomatic people do not know they are sick so they will not take a test. Also the bikers I know do not take no silly test.

Like I say so often; "Small minds discuss persons. Average minds discuss events. Great minds discuss ideas. Really great minds discuss mathematics" :fred:

·
Registered
7,735 Posts
Latest articles Sturgis caused 250,000 cases and had a 12 Billion dollar price tag in medical costs.

Do the people saying it even believe this?

The US is averaging 40k cases a day so they are saying an entire weeks worth of cases is because of Sturgis. It was about a month ago so 1/4 of all cases in Aug where because of Sturgis.

12Billion dollars. Good grief.

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Latest articles Sturgis caused 250,000 cases and had a 12 Billion dollar price tag in medical costs.

The US is averaging 40k cases a day so they are saying an entire weeks worth of cases is because of Sturgis. It was about a month ago so 1/4 of all cases in Aug where because of Sturgis.

No...

I don't believe it at all, and I don't think the people saying it do either, but it makes a great headline to demean conservative minded, Trump supporting biker types.

·
Registered
11,964 Posts
So did the hospitals and doctors still get their goobermint check when they lied?

·
Registered
864 Posts

I heard a discussion about this today. The number of cases was arrived at by some kind of cell phone tracking -- any case arising near anyone who had been at the rally was assigned cause by the rally, and the $12billion figure was computed by taking the total number of those cases and multiplying by $46,000.

Sounds perfectly scientific and logical to me.

·
Spewer of TROOF
9,429 Posts
Yahoo news, the Marxist propaganda outlet, had a story today calling it a “super spreader” event

1 - 20 of 42 Posts