Banned
3,351 Posts
Stoopid is as stoopid does!:rolleyes:

Reactions: catman71 and spork

·
Registered
24,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry dude, but you ain't seen nothing yet :)
brought to you by our nations' capital work force......

View attachment 741068

My wife recently left the private sector for contract with a very large government agency. The agency is trying to do things like the rest of industry works.

My wife’s job is to bring their IT into the 21st century. The amount of “Where there is a will, there’s a Won’t” is unreal.

·
Values. Can't be bought.
13,137 Posts
Neoprene ski masks being worn at the grocery store.

View attachment 741058

These have little air holes so skiers can breath. They just keep ice cold air off of your face. They filter nothing.
You got a problem with that? Gov Wolfe here says everybody wear a mask to the store starting Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
I went to a grocery store today. They had a sign and workers at the door, limiting how many people could go in. It’s a Walmart size grocery store. There were 20 people standing outside, in a gaggle, waiting to go in, while 30 people were allowed inside the giant store. You have to wait grouped together around everyone else before you can go into the wide open store...

I walked away. Won’t be giving them my money.

It’s the old “do something” even if that doing something is doing absolutely nothing, or possibly making things worse. My wife tried to tell me “it makes people FEEL safer”. I don’t give a rats ass. None of this is about how you FEEL. It should be based off of facts.

And I’m off my soapbox.

·
Director of civil unrest
10,294 Posts
I went to a grocery store today. They had a sign and workers at the door, limiting how many people could go in. It’s a Walmart size grocery store. There were 20 people standing outside, in a gaggle, waiting to go in, while 30 people were allowed inside the giant store. You have to wait grouped together around everyone else before you can go into the wide open store...

I walked away. Won’t be giving them my money.

It’s the old “do something” even if that doing something is doing absolutely nothing, or possibly making things worse. My wife tried to tell me “it makes people FEEL safer”. I don’t give a rats ass. None of this is about how you FEEL. It should be based off of facts.

And I’m off my soapbox.
Yep, both Wall of China Marts in my locale doing the same thing. Was gonna take pix when I drove through the parking lot but was laughing too hard! All those cretins breathing and coughing on each other's necks. It was almost surreal. Lol!

·
Horselover Fat
35,005 Posts

·
Registered
2,183 Posts

·
Spewer of TROOF
9,706 Posts
Submitted for your consideration, a hold-my-beer challenge for the dumbest thing ever seen.......

View attachment 741166

Yes, this is the broad in Iran who had this done to herself to look more like Angelina Jolie. She caught the ‘Rona in jail from what I gather.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/instagram-star-zombie-angelina-jolie-catches-coronavirus-iranian-jail

Anyhoo........ like I said, dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.

You happen to know her relationship status and contact information?

·
Values. Can't be bought.
13,137 Posts
Submitted for your consideration, a hold-my-beer challenge for the dumbest thing ever seen....... View attachment 741166

Yes, this is the broad in Iran who had this done to herself to look more like Angelina Jolie. She caught the ‘Rona in jail from what I gather.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/instagram-star-zombie-angelina-jolie-catches-coronavirus-iranian-jail

Anyhoo........ like I said, dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.
Eddie the Eagle would take one look at that nose and immediately want to put his skis on again.

upload_2020-4-18_10-47-51.png

Reactions: HALO51 and snerd

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
These are about as effective as all the cloth masks people are wearing...they "look good" but accomplish nothing.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
When Governor Woof Woof ordered everyone to wear masks, I went out to the garage and started looking for my old catcher's mask.

A big middle finger to the ol Guv!

Reactions: Flags

·
Frisky!
35,968 Posts
Die looking good?
:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts