close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stupid question

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by wprebeck, Jun 7, 2003.

1. wprebeck

wprebeck Got quacks?

Well, not stupid to me, because I need to know. I've competed in GSSF a couple of times, and can't remember what "stock" is. I couldn't find a definition in the "glock report" on the GSSF website, so I thought I'd post it here.
    I usually shoot in amateur law enforcement with a G22 and in subcompact with a G27. Now, the G27 has meprolight night sights, hogue handall, and a jentra plug for modifications. The G22 has just been recently fitted with (VERY recently, I haven't been to a GSSF match with it yet) an extended slide release, and an extended slide stop lever. This is in addtion to the mods listed for the G27.
    So...question time. Can I still shoot in amateur LE with these mods? I'm thinking not, but wanted to make sure. If not, what class would I fall into?
    Thanks in advance.

Oh, and BTW, if I can straighten out my work schedule, I'll be at the Ft. Wayne shoot this month. See you there.

2. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

If the extended slide release and the extended slide stop lever are Glock OEM, your Glock's are still considered stock. The Hogue grip is allowed in the amatuer catagories but the plug has to come out.

Here is the link for the explanation of what GSSF considers stock.

http://www.gssfonline.com/index_page2.htm

3. wprebeck

wprebeck Got quacks?

They are both aro-tek products. I've shot with the plug in before. I didn't think that it mattered, since it just fills in the gap, no extra weight added. What classes would I have to shoot in with these mods?

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Unlimiter/Masters is the only Category you may compete in with non-Glock parts.