Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
No, you can't be an SRO because you're a sarcastic ass. Get it right...

·
BOOSH
4,012 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
High School kids in Walmart? HA! They are nothing compared to my college days of playing Marco Polo in Walmart....usually preceding a trip to the all night diner. We also got kicked out a couple times, once we had a camera, and I think I was in the can when the other offending incident happened (no, not because I was dropping a deuce).

Funny thing.....none of us drank......

·
Registered
874 Posts
RE: The smashing of milk gallons ('Milk Jousting'), this is probably the funniest YouTube video I have ever seen.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJZmpBTyelI"]Gallon Smashing ORIGINAL Montage - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Fluent in both....... He's just mad cause he doesn't have my mad sarcasm skills...... It's ok he can't use it on little Johnny and Suzy Schoolkids....
The one regret that I have is that these little bastards dont understand sarcasm. I am a sarcastic individual and it is wasted. Totally wasted.:crying:

·
IWannaBeSedated
11,448 Posts

·
Registered
44,125 Posts

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
TEARS! I had to pause it. Man that's funny. The slipping, more than the falling and milk flying.
Too bad one didn't hit their head and knock some sense into them. Looks like they might be in the market to buy some. Milk

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

1 - 14 of 14 Posts