close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

stuff

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by tyntrev, May 14, 2007.

1. tyntrev

tyntrev

Fireglock,
    Did anybody talk to Eric about my old username? (40Blaster). Also, I am wonering about the Lightning Strike titanium strikers. I had a slam fire and it looks like my striker is worn on the plunger side and could have caught in by the plunger so when I whent to load and make ready it went bang. To the point, I noticed you cannot get them any more. Have they pulled the product or has everybody(Custom, Glockmiester, Lone Wolf etc.) decided it might not be a good idea to sell these things????
    Fred Lovelace

2. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

I'm still using the LS titanium strikers, I have two and have had no problems. Both have been fired tens of thousands of times. But, who knows, maybe they'll break next week or next match.

I don't know if Danny talked to Eric or not, I'm not in the loop on this board. I'll e-mail Danny and see if there's anything he can do. PM me your e-mail address, the old one I have for you doesn't work.

3. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Fred, LS ti firing pins are still available from Brownells.

4. tyntrev

tyntrev

I will check out Brownells, I log my round count and have 41,400 rounds on this striker plus all the dry fire at home. I still wonder why the product is not being carried by the parts supplyers I normally use.
    Fred

5. tyntrev

tyntrev

Brownells is out of stock too.

6. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

7. tyntrev

tyntrev

Yes I did,thank you for the suggestion. Lightning strike cancelled my order about a month ago and said it could be three months before their contractor builds a new run of the titanium strikers. It smells more like something else to me and that is why I posted the question thinking maybe Matt or Ben or perhaps the guys from Lightning Strike would weigh in and tell us what is going on.
    Fred