Stripper poll (pole? LOL)

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Hannie Caulder, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Married one.

9 vote(s)
    2.1%
  2. Dated one.

60 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Spent total > $10K on strippers.

8 vote(s)
    1.9%
  4. Spent total > $5K on strippers.

4 vote(s)
    1.0%
  5. Spent total $1K to $5K on strippers.

18 vote(s)
    4.3%
  6. Spent < $1K on strippers.

159 vote(s)
    37.8%
  7. Never went near a stripper.

163 vote(s)
    38.7%
  1. Bruce M

Bruce M

Beat me to it If there was ever a poll here that needs to be able to pick more than one choice it is this one. I would add a couple more financial choices such as $10K to $50K, $50-100K and >$100K. And I would add one for working in one, one for owning or being a partner in one, and of course, "Have you ever gone to one often enough to have your own reserved table."
    [​IMG]
    I also would parse the dating one out to dated one, dated more than one, married one for 1-4 weeks, married one for 5 weeks to 3 months, and married one that actually lasted more than 3 - 6 months.

My sense is some of us may well have seen photos of her and may well recognize her and that is part of the reason she does not post any photos here. Which seems prudent, not only on a personal level but also from a career standpoint.

TBO, mdlott, Just Glocks and 4 others like this.
  2. RustyL

RustyL

I married a whore, may as well been a stripper. Well maybe not, don’t think she charged anyone anything.

3. SevenSixtyTwo

SevenSixtyTwo

I spun records in a strip club in 1980. Sad to see guys spend their entire paychecks to watch girls dance nekid and ride off on the back of their ol' man's Harley at closing time. I knew some of them personally. Some had their sheet together, paying for college. Some were just pitiful. Some were drug addicts that are probably now dead. One followed me into a trade and recently retired after 30+ years. Good technician. You'd never know she was a stripper years ago.

cbetts1, IamtheNRA, RustyL and 6 others like this.
  4. r3dot

r3dot

Bull**** 12 people here dated a stripper

5. huskerbuttons

huskerbuttons

One county I worked in had a nudie bar in it. The first time I made an EMS call there was eye opening. All the other times I made calls there was truly depressing.

Bruce M, nursetim and SevenSixtyTwo like this.
  6. inthefrey

inthefrey Moved on...

Yep! That's the place! Now, this was back in the late 80s early 90s. Must be making money. It's still there

IamtheNRA and Just Glocks like this.
  7. Hannie Caulder

Hannie Caulder Diva extraordinaire

I see three guys married strippers. I wonder if she was working when he met her, or he found out later. Would love to hear details if any of you three care to elaborate. If not, I completely understand.

Yes and no. Yes, there are lots of pics of me on-line. No, I don't think many men would recognize me unless they do a lot of shopping for women's clothing. My concern is that someone would harass me so that I would have to close my account here like I had to on Facebook and I really enjoy this forum. And I have posted enough personal information here about where I live that it is not impossible that a really clever perv could find me. It happened before.

Bruce M and SevenSixtyTwo like this.
  8. inthefrey

inthefrey Moved on...

Rosin up your pole much? My engineering brain is trying to figure out the friction coefficient necessary to do that. My smaller brain is thinking of other things

Just Glocks, SevenSixtyTwo and treg like this.
  9. SC Tiger

SC Tiger As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

10. Steel Head

Steel Head Tactical Cat

I’m not one of them.
    I wouldn’t be comfortable with that.
    I like wholesome wimmins.

That like Boone’s farm.
    :whistling:

happyguy, TBO, KWalrad and 6 others like this.
  11. 6Actual

6Actual Southern Backwater Mafia

Lucky 13? :) Back in the day, all Harley riders had stripper GF's, it was required, sorta like leather jackets

RustyL, Just Glocks and nursetim like this.
  12. SmokeRoss

SmokeRoss GTDS Member #49

It's just another strip bar.

Just Glocks likes this.
  13. Ftttu

Ftttu

I went to my first topless bar in Houston with my buddies, lying we were 18. It was called the Bunny Club, and it was like being a kid in a candy shop. I probably went to another one 2 or 3 times at 18, but this time it was a high dollar joint in Houston called Rick's Cabaret. The girls there were 10s, and many were paying their way through college. I was there once when a girl got a car as a tip. It was a place businessmen would work, play and flaunt their wealth so the girls there were tops.

In the USMC, I went to many several strip bars around bases and in the Philippines. After the military, I never went to another one...until I did countless bar checks or took calls for service at bars as an officer.

I personally don't like slutty women, loud music, smoky rooms or drunks. To boot, a large amount of the girls' money in our area goes to Mexican drug/smuggling gangs or their smaller subsidiary gangs. As much as I like pretty and sexy young women, it isn't enough to ever get me to set foot in a joint again.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  14. rolltide_pisco

rolltide_pisco

Know a couple who paid their way through college doing it

15. janice6

janice6

I simply can't spend money on empty promises and unfulfilled dreams.

I think in my life I have purposely, been in a strip club twice, and that was with other guys that wanted to go.

The best show I inadvertently saw, was in a bar with my BIL. I didn't know at the time why he frequented that one.

They had a stripper on a casual basis (beginners). After her act on the bar, she walked over to the pool table in a G-string only, and proceeded to shoot a game of pool. That was far better viewing than her act.

I am cheap and cannot give money away that I worked hard for. I know I'm flawed, but I can't change. I'm a man.

16. F14A

F14A

Perverted folks on Glocktalk?

No way..

17. pgg00

pgg00

Used to get dragged out by friends as a teen and early 20s. Didn't see much point since i couldn't touch and play with the prize

Cubdriver, cbetts1, nursetim and 3 others like this.
  18. 2bgop

2bgop

I think the issue might be how "dated" is defined.

SevenSixtyTwo and Just Glocks like this.
  19. cyberghostx13

cyberghostx13 USMC "The Few The Proud"

image.jpeg Well just for you Hannie, here's my story. When I returned from Vietnam in the summer of 1969 and was Honorably Discharged from the USMC. I was 18 years old. Stayed at my parents house in Rockford, Illinois about 20 or so miles from the Wisconsin border and Beloit, Wisconsin. I usually went to Beloit as I could legally drink there, in Illinois the drinking age was 21. Man the night there in Beloit were some of the best times of my life, and I didn't have a car so many times I hitch-hiked there. Never went to any strip clubs there but the clubs their were full of beautiful young ladies some even as young as 15 but had a fake ID for 18. I remember three of these clubs, "The Gaslight", "Charlie's Place" and "Waverly Beach". Booze, young beautiful women, dancing with drink in hand, right in front of the band, colored lights, strobe lights flashin' and "Smoke On the Water"(Many great cover bands bigtime) playin', man life was great.

Anyway just a little background of my age, circumstances etc. Beloit was never about strippers. However one time I hitched to Madison, Wisconsin to check it out, maybe in 1970 give or take. I watched the movie "A Boy And His Dog"(Sci-Fi) in the afternoon and then hitched to a place I heard of just outside Madison, "Whiskey-A-Go-Go" or somethin' like that. It was a full topless and bottomless and almost all the gals were from the University Of Wisconsin and quite a few 9s and 10s. I watched awhile and then I went to the back to shoot pool, as most guys watchin' the show the tables were mostly empty. Anyway one of the girls was on break and came by the table in just a T-Shirt and panties, we talked and started shooting pool. Heck it was the one time I let the rule slide about having to have one foot on the floor, as she got on the table on her knees, to make a shot, awesome. She went back to dancin' but would come back a few times. We had a good vibe goin' on. Her shift finished and I left with her and spent the night at her apt. She was a minimum 9, but even more important she was a whole lot of fun to be with. Had to hitch back the next day, but I'll never forget that night...oh those were the days. Here's a pic not of her but kinda what she looked like, she was a real "Looker".

20. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

A, stripper? No, I dated several !!

:rock:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    SevenSixtyTwo, F350 and Just Glocks like this.