Glock Talk banner

Striker

931 Views 11 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Archangel
this is a new fighter design i just wrapped up. long, slow clip point with textured flats and an etched pattern on the blade that resembles stonewash. it came out the etch like that and i left it. who am i to argue with the steel gods? handle is black linen micarta with brass pins in a scalloped pattern.

Archangel

Reactions: JMag
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,512 Posts
That looks awesome! It is getting about time for another of your blades.

· 10tranced
60 Posts
I'm curious as to your choice of steel? changel, post: 22462800, member: 8000"]this is a new fighter design i just wrapped up. long, slow clip point with textured flats and an etched pattern on the blade that resembles stonewash. it came out the etch like that and i left it. who am i to argue with the steel gods? handle is black linen micarta with brass pins in a scalloped pattern.

Archangel

[/QUOTE]
Curious
this is a new fighter design i just wrapped up. long, slow clip point with textured flats and an etched pattern on the blade that resembles stonewash. it came out the etch like that and i left it. who am i to argue with the steel gods? handle is black linen micarta with brass pins in a scalloped pattern.

Archangel

Im

· Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks, fellas. this is from an old Nicholson file (W2 tool steel). i make quite a few file knives. who knew so many folks liked them like i do. W2 is a great steel that i have used for years. my personal fixed blades are all made from W2 or something similar. they take a great edge and are strong as death.

Archangel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.