close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Striders Ranger sword FS

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Spongebob, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Spongebob

Spongebob

Any LOTR fans i have a officially licensed United Cutlery Ranger sword with plaque and certificate for 100.00.It would have to be a local sale though i threw away the original box and it would be hard to ship without.Any local boys this is a great deal its new and they sell for 199.00 online.

2. Delta

Delta ThExtremeMember

I wish you were able to ship it, cause I would buy it....

Let me know if you change your mind about shipping, I have all of the swords from the LOTR, but this one..

Bill

3. Spongebob

Spongebob

Well i can see if i can find a box at the local gun shop that might fit,only problem i can imagine it would not be cheap to ship.If i can would you be willing to pay shipping i could sent it USPS ground,i imagine that would be cheapest.I also have the Narsil sword im trying to sell,what happend was i wanted Hadhafang so i went to ebay and seen the other ones so i bid low on all 3 not thinking much of it and the next morning i had won all of them!Well i put them on the wall and now the wifes a trippin and like i say i just really wanted the Arwin sword.Its actually a functioning sword,full tang handle and twice as thich as the others with an actual edge.Its supposed to be hers but if you notice in the Two Towers when the Elf army attacks they are using swords with the same blade design so it must be the oficial Elf sword.Ive posted a pic of mine.Let me know if thats acceptable and ill check for a box tommorrow.

4. Delta

Delta ThExtremeMember

I will stick to Striders Ranger sword, that is the only one I need for now. Check to see how much shipping is then send me a PM and let me know I am sure it cannot be that much, but let me know first

Bill

5. riddleofsteel

riddleofsteel Pulpa est valeo

Cheap rifle cases with egg shell foam go for about $15.00. They usually come in a cardboard box. Put the sword in one of those and then put the case back in the box. Ship as usual.

6. Spongebob

Spongebob

Tried that already,the handguard is too wide unless you have a double scoped gun case and they too expensive to use for shipping.Ive tried several rifle and shotgun boxes and same problem.Ive just decided to keep it if no one localy wants it.Thanks.