close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

STRIDER Model BT Knife ***PICS***

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by USMC03, Dec 26, 2005.

1. USMC03

USMC03

Strider Model BT:

-Overall Length: 11.50" Blade Length: 6.25",

-Green cord wrapped handle,

-Tiger stripe blade,

-OD green SOE Sheath. Sheath has been modified / painted SOE sheath (OD sheath has been dusted with khaki paint, has had an extra handle loop added, and has had the belt channel sewn to be used as a belt channel instead of the open velcro).

Blade has never been used to cut anything in excellent condition. The finish on the blade has some rub marks from the kydex insert in the sheath (common with ALL Strider knives that have a Kydex sheath or kydex insert in the sheath)

[​IMG]

SOLD

***To purchase, leave a message here AND email me at Carpenter0311@msn.com ....please do NOT private message or instant message me, I have had probles with PM / IM's in the past....fell free to email me directly ***

Shipping, insurance, and delivery confirmation is the buyer's responsibility. Shipping is to US addresses ONLY.

I prefer payment via Paypal (buyer please add 4% to total when using Paypal), but U.S. Postal Money Orders are also accepted. ***PAYPAL AND U.S. POSTAL MONEY ORDER ARE THE ONLY FUNDS THAT I ACCEPT***

***I'm NOT interested in ANY TRADES at this time. NO HAGGLING, NO BARTERING, NO B.S.*** Thank you