·
Most mackinest
12,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Most mackinest
12,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As a new dad this makes me want to wretch.

I hope she boils over in hell! !!!!!!!!

·
VIVA MEXICO !!!
3,684 Posts
WTF is with these people?
How can ANY human being kill their OWN kids?

Special place in hell for them :steamed:

·
Cover is Code 3
4,267 Posts
The photo of her with the two coppers shows her as a special kind of crazy.

·
Massive Member
25,502 Posts
The photo of her with the two coppers shows her as a special kind of crazy.
Yeah, that was my first impression too.
Not sure how good that is as a diagnostic tool, but given the nature of the crime, sure doesn't seem like all cylinders are firing. Terrible tragedy, husband out of country with the military, sounds like she snapped.

I hate to excuse behavior with the crazy defense, but wouldn't surprise me in this case if there's some sort or mental breakdown involved here.

Randy

·
Crazy CO
18,146 Posts
Yeah, that was my first impression too.
Not sure how good that is as a diagnostic tool, but given the nature of the crime, sure doesn't seem like all cylinders are firing. Terrible tragedy, husband out of country with the military, sounds like she snapped.

I hate to excuse behavior with the crazy defense, but wouldn't surprise me in this case if there's some sort or mental breakdown involved here.

Randy
I would say with the totality of everything so far revealed, (key word revealed), she is having severe mental health issues. It doesn't make what she did less wrong, but possibly explains in part her behaviour.

·
Massive Member
25,502 Posts
I would say with the totality of everything so far revealed, (key word revealed), she is having severe mental health issues. It doesn't make what she did less wrong, but possibly explains in part her behaviour.
This is what I should have said... should have used "explain" rather than "excuse".

Randy

·
Hook 'Em Up
4,212 Posts
There is no greater evil....

·
Keystone Cop
2,145 Posts
My God bless these childrens' souls.

I'm instantly reminded of Andrea Yates. Hate is too soft of a word to describe how I feel about that monster.

·
VIVA MEXICO !!!
3,684 Posts
I imagine some of you guys have seen a fair share of child abuse.

God bless you for having seen that crap and not kicking the parent's asses into oblivion right then and there.

·
Crazy CO
18,146 Posts
I imagine some of you guys have seen a fair share of child abuse.

God bless you for having seen that crap and not kicking the parent's asses into oblivion right then and there.
That is why I don't check into the records of the knuckleheads I look after. I would be wanting go on the war path.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts