STREAMLIGHT TLR6 RAIL Light/Laser on my Glock 21

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers/Lights' started by El Pistolero, Dec 3, 2019.

1. El Pistolero

El Pistolero bene vivere Silver Member

7,850 ft up in the New Mexico Rocky Mountains
    I decided to try the STREAMLIGHT TLR6 RAIL Light/Laser on my Glock 21 nightstand gun. The red laser seems bright and sharp to my older color blind eyes and the 100 lumen light seems adequate. My eyes seem to focus better on this red laser versus the green laser on my Crimson Trace. This is my first Streamlight laser/light, I’ll see how it works out for me.
    A23488F8-0933-4B47-B275-530BF8EAEFAA.jpeg

arnold ziffle likes this.
  2. docflash

docflash

i was just looking at the TLR6 for my new 3rd Gen GL19. i'm not experienced working on firearms, but i can use a screwdriver on good days. how much skill does it take to attach correctly?

thanks in advance.

3. 2bgop

2bgop

There is no chance you won't be able to attach the light on your own. Won't be a problem at all.

4. El Pistolero

El Pistolero bene vivere Silver Member

7,850 ft up in the New Mexico Rocky Mountains
    Just follow the instructions in the manual and you can install it without a problem. It come with an Allen wrench for adjusting the laser. It is a good quality laser/combo at an affordable price.

5. MGGLOCK9

MGGLOCK9

These are great little lights. I have two-one on my Colt GM and one for my Springfield Champion.

I wish they made a green laser one. I have one green laser (on my Colt Mustang XSP) and it is awesome in the dark and very useful in daylight.