Strange self-defense story - couple ambushed in driveway by Hollywood stuntwoman/martial-artist ex

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Bren, Feb 18, 2020.

1. rock_castle

rock_castle "Give me liberty or give me death!"

Well stated.

Detectorist likes this.
  2. BigBluefish

BigBluefish

When the simplest explanation is bat @(^! crazy, with a side order of stupid, go with bat @(^! crazy. Pretty good chance you'll be right.

And would it be in bad taste to observe that the late Ms. Sanders was kinda hawt, at least at some point before her untimely and dramatic demise? Hawt in that sort of Tanya-Hardingesque crazy-cute hotness. Or maybe I've just seen too many GT young-teacher-mug-shot threads?

But, I'm kinda thinking that this whole foursome was just full of bad taste, so what does another little slurp from the gutter matter now?

(No... I won't post explanatory pics. Bad taste is one thing. That would be ghoulish. Even I have standards.)

I guess, depending on how the facts ultimately shake out, we might find out that her departure was, in fact, overdue. Or I might owe her an apology.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020

3. Rabid Rabbit

Rabid Rabbit

I gotta see the videos.

4. rock_castle

We may never see them, but the grand jury will.

5. jimcorbin

jimcorbin

double tapped. Kinda like the dead guy

6. Pteridine

Pteridine

If they just wanted the guy dead for the trust funds, knock his brains in and steal his wallet and jewelry. Dump the body in the doper part of town with a broken hash pipe that had his prints and saliva on it as though he went for a buy and got wrongways with the dealer. Even in this case, they'd be my first suspects if I was a LEO.
    A Hollywood tie-in could well explain the weirdness. The helpless couple first begging for their lives and then being executed cowering and whimpering, all on video for future savoring. Maybe the real plan was capture, take the victims inside, and do things slowly like a "B" [or C,D,E....] movie.
    The fact that he and his wife packed because of the attackers says that more was going on. The attackers didn't know it because he was smart enough to keep it quiet and surprised them.

jimcorbin likes this.
  7. jimcorbin

jimcorbin

Who really know what was going through their brains while they were doing it. Well, bullets were, but other than that...

seanmac45 and rock_castle like this.
  8. rlewpolar

rlewpolar

I’m betting they were on drugs. I’ve seen a number of friends on various drugs over the years and they just were not rational. It’s why I never touch drugs. Life is hard enough and you need every single wit about you to navigate successfully.

As a previous poster noted, there is a mental health epidemic but let’s also add a drug epidemic and the two are inexorably linked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Berto likes this.
  9. cbetts1

cbetts1

Lindsey Duncan , I just realized this guy used to live in the same town as me, Dripping Springs, TX. I used to be able to see his street from my house, across a valley. Jesse James (West Coast Choppers) bought his house at the time of the Duncan Divorce and when Jesse split from Sandra Bullock. I remember passing the house when Jesse was unloading his metal equipment off a flat bed.

Lindsey Duncan made his money from Genesis nutrition. They made those supplement juices like mangostein and other products that were supposed to be a cure all. He later went on the Dr. Oz and other shows and stated to be a Nutritional Dr. He was pushing a miracle weight loss formula. The state of TX did not recognize his nutritional accreditation as a medical license and the AG went after him. He ended up paying a 9 million dollar fine. Last I heard he was behind the scene at livepure.com, a network marketing supplement company.

A good friends daughter used to hang with his daughter when they were younger. Duncan would get them back stage tickets so they could meet people like Justin Bieber. I have heard from someone else that Duncan was not popular to work for at Genesis. He would go off on employees verbally. I have never met him personally. Been by his old house hundreds of times, which is difficult to see from street. Surprised to hear he lives in Ohio.

Edit: From what I heard, it was money related. The ex didn't get much of his large fortune because of a prenup. The kids have a trust but it's heavily regulated. I wonder how the kids are handling this. Mom tried to kill dad so dad killed mom. Crazy.

NJ1911 likes this.
  10. Trucker3573

Trucker3573

Most amazing thing to me is that a millionaire fitness guru lives in Ohio

Edit...before anyone gets offended from Ohio I would post the same thing if the story was from Michigan.

NJ1911 and Quijibo like this.
  11. Detectorist

Detectorist

Strange story. Time will tell.

12. rock_castle

Even more amazing is that comedian Dave Chappelle lives right up the street.

cbetts1 and jimcorbin like this.
  13. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

Wow... just wow.

Glad the good guys lived to tell their story.

(But seriously, why set up cameras before you bushwhack a couple people?

14. Trucker3573

Trucker3573

Times must be tough for him.

15. seanmac45

seanmac45 CLM

It's pretty strange when Dave Chappelle is the sane neighbor.....................

16. astepup

astepup

"Cut! Cut!! Let's roll with take two....oh.... nevermind".

NJ1911, Peace Warrior and M&P15T like this.
  17. Pistolay

Pistolay Wut? Silver Member

Seems to me that "good Christians" don't drive 3 states away with guns, fake IDs, fake license plates, and set up recording of they're up to anything good.

18. OXMYX

OXMYX

Story will change after a few rounds with the local constabulary.

19. HonkeyFries

HonkeyFries

That be some cray cray!

Peace Warrior likes this.
  20. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

I've worked with several guys that shot and killed people in the line of duty in justified shootings. They all related how it really didn't affect them very much. I never saw any of them express any kind of remorse or guilt.

Only one of them saw his sights and the rest said they were target focused.

faceplant and Bren like this.