Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Kahr MK9 barrel lug that receives the spring/guide rod assembly doesn't have a curved profile to receive the matching curved end of the guide rod. Could that be an issue? See attachment.

My original barrel had a curved cut in the lug. This is a replacement from Kahr.

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
I don't think any of my barrels have a circular notch. They are all the same as your picture. I've wonder a time or two whether a notch wouldn't help in reassembling and alignment though.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Perfectly normal, either Kahr does not have QA, or they do not have a standard.. the original barrel came with my Sept 2009 PM9 has a straight cut, the 1st replacement barrel has a circular cut, the 2nd replacement barrel has a straight cut. Evidently, straight or circular... doesn't matter, either is "normal"

"PERFECTLY normal" in the case of Kahr, just keep on shooting it as long as it is not giving you grief.

My Kahr MK9 barrel lug that receives the spring/guide rod assembly doesn't have a curved profile to receive the matching curved end of the guide rod. Could that be an issue? See attachment.

My original barrel had a curved cut in the lug. This is a replacement from Kahr.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts