stolen guns

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by eaglesfan55, Mar 26, 2010.

1. eaglesfan55

eaglesfan55 (>'-')>

been looking around and idk if its my imagination or what but it seems like theres a lot of 'stolen glock' threads. and that got me thinking. those of you that have had a firearm stolen where was it when stolen. in your house? your car? off your person:wow:?
    and what were the circumstances of the theft, i.e. away on vacation. car in a parking garage... you get the point.

thanks
    :wavey:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  2. ABACABB

ABACABB

Mine was stolen out of my locked house during the middle of the day while I was at work. Pretty sure it was a shady co-worker that did it. I can only hope karma takes care of it for me.

3. voyager4520

voyager4520

I'm not sure, but I think you can post a reply to the Serial Number Research thread on the Valuable Info forum with the whole serial number of your stolen Glock/s and it will be listed there with a notice to send you a private message and contact police should someone come across it.

I'd ask a moderator through a private message before posting a reply in that thread though.

There are also several websites that keep a database of stolen guns with specific serial numbers.

I have the serial numbers of both my Glocks memorized and even if I forgot them, I know where I bought them and I could ask the store owner to provide the serial numbers from my 4473 forms to the police.

4. JETHRO38

JETHRO38

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010