Stock w/few mods.

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by huntall50, Mar 29, 2010.

1. huntall50

huntall50

I read a lot here on changes to Glock or to leave them stock, sounds like a lot of guys are really looking for a totally different platform but to each his own.

I just picked up my second and probably last Glock, a G22 to go with my 27. As for changes I see XS Big Dots and .25ct trigger jobs. I want a smooth trigger pull but am leery of all the after market options for reduction. I like the simplicity and reliability of the Glocks and want to keep it that way. I may at some point shoot in local competition with my G22 for training exposure and I'm looking for input on sights and trigger changes for that purpose that stay close go OE.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  2. rscottk90

rscottk90

not sure what ur asking.

But talking about triiger jobs get the 3.5 connector. Huge difference and only cost about 15 bucks. I got mine from a glock armorer though he did not do the install. Its a simple install and if u check out youtube theres a way to do it that takes like 2 min.

every glock i ever own will get one

edit- forgot to add it will in no way change reliability it is the same connector just alittle shorter.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010

3. huntall50

huntall50

I'm not willing to reduce the trigger pull in the 27 but may for the range/HD G22. Plan on putting XS on the 27 and Trijicons on the 22.