close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stock Gun

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by K1100LT, Jun 9, 2003.

1. K1100LT

K1100LT

Thinking of going to Jackson,NJ this upcoming weekend for the GSSF shoot.

I have a older 19 and I am not sure if it would considered to be a stock gun or not and need some advice.

I have not shot in a Glock match before and I would be looking to shoot in the amateur civilian category.

The only items I have added to the 19 are the Pearce Grip Enhancers
    (PG-FML) to my preban glock mags, used to fill in the half moon cut out and have also have installed the Backstrap Channel Plug(JP1),both items puchased from Top Glock.

I would like to know if this changes my Glock from stock so I would have to shoot is a diffrent category.

Thanks for the help
    Rich G.

2. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

If you're using the colored base plates they're allowed. The plug has to go.

You may use Pearce Grip, Inc. grip extenders only on G26, G27, G29, G30, G33 and G36 magazines (this does not include the use of other similar brands of grip extenders or "magazine sleeves" as discussed further below).

You may use aftermarket replacement non-metallic (usually colored polymer) base plates on magazines, provided that they (a) do not provide any sort of competitive advantage and/or (b) do not induce malfunctions that slow the conduct of the match.

You can check out the rules at www.gssfonline.com

3. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Your PG-FML bases should be OK. I use them to prevent "pinkie pinch."