Glock Talk banner

Stirring Things Up

245 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Hack
http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14985858&posted=1#post14985858

Well, it did not last too long. The one fellow who decided to converse accused me of changing the subject. He is a open carry guy to the extreme, so it would seem. I put out the feeler, he took a bite. I gave him what I thought were fairly decent answers to his refutations that he first put forth, and then he all of a sudden changes to "You switched the subject." Oh well.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Super Moderator
61,607 Posts
HerrGlock? He's not an OC to the extreme guy. That's the most I've seen him post on the topic in a long time.

I'd have to go back through his posts to see if he's been that engaged on that specific topic.

I am not a firm believer in if it hasn't happened it will not happen. Experiences in my life prove it will happen. But, hey, real life experience has no merit on the internet.

· Crazy CO
17,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RussP;14992316 said:
HerrGlock? He's not an OC to the extreme guy. That's the most I've seen him post on the topic in a long time.

I'd have to go back through his posts to see if he's been that engaged on that specific topic.

I am not a firm believer in if it hasn't happened it will not happen. Experiences in my life prove it will happen. But, hey, real life experience has no merit on the internet.
I probably touched a nerve. But, like you said, real life experience has no merit on the internet.

I do know, when I used to wear a fanny pack more often than I do now, that I got the "look" several times over. That prompted me to carry more discreetly, especially with family around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts