Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm generally not a fan of stippling guns. Probably a good thing to do from a practical standpoint, but it completely kills the resale value (IMO).

But, mag base plates and grip sleeves are fair game - I mean, if you screw 'em up, just buy a new one. So, I just stippled a couple of my G43 mag base plates. I have to say, I really like how it grabs the pinky when gripping and the bottom part of the palm. It, along with the grip tape I added a week or so ago has made the draw of this small gun a whole new experience. Pics...
Laptop accessory Revolver Trigger Gun accessory Air gun
Office equipment Material property Leather

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just snuck out for a quick range trip, second one in two days - Woohooo! Anyway, these stippled base plates are awesome. I feel like they give my pinky and lower palm a nice tactile target when drawing. Once in hand, I felt like they helped controlling the gun under recoil and made getting back on target easier. Between the grip tape and this minor mod I feel like the G43 is right where I want it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.