Glock Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· fab guru
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I've seen a bunch of stippled glocks and alot reduced grips on glocks, which is something I would like to do on my gun (35 gen 3) my question is what tools do you use to do this? I've heard everything from a heat gun and sand paper to a soldering iron, and even using a preheated needle and tattoo gun (don't know how well that one would work).....does anyone have a how to thread on the site? How much material can you take out of the "hump" and the upper area of the grip (finger web area)? Oh and pics never hurt if you want to post pics of your gun:whistling:
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.