close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Still waitting on my 34

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by 1stang08, Mar 16, 2010.

1. 1stang08

1stang08

I’m still waiting on my 34 that’s on order from my local gun shop. I ordered it with the glock factory night sights. It’s been almost 6 weeks. I think I might just go back and cancel my order for that and get the standard sight model 34 if they still have them in stock and change the sights myself. All these other gun shops online have the 34 instock....why is it that mine cant get it in?
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

2. 1stang08

1stang08

I called the gun store and they have the standard sight glock 34 instock...Im going to pick it up tomarrow. Now to decide on which night sights to get...Im leaning toward the Warren tactical sights for competition use. Im done waiting for them to get the 34 in with the glock night sights...I am taking a armorers class on the 6th of April so I will learn how to install sights

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010

3. MrVvrroomm

MrVvrroomm

The Warren Tacticals are a great choice for a competition sight on the 34. Congrats!

4. 1stang08

1stang08

Just picked up my new glock 34 with fixed sights. Now to get my warren tactical competition sights.