Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Still Need a new pair of Sig p226 factory grips, black polymer just fine.

I will gladly pay shipping or reasonable price for grips.

Midway has them for $22.95, but wanted to check with you guys first. You may have a pair and sold your pistol.
[email protected]

Jim

·
Registered
33 Posts
Need Sig P226 grips in good condition, pulls fine, new/like new great.
I will gladly pay shipping to S.C.

I have a nice p226, but the grips are somewhat worn.
Thanks for any help.

I would be glad to pay a reasonable price for the grips too.
Pm in bound

·
Texas Born & Bred
3,661 Posts
have a set of the Hogue Extreme grips in aluminum for a 226. Put them on but wound up liking the stock grips better. If you still need them shoot me a message.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
have a set of the Hogue Extreme grips in aluminum for a 226. Put them on but wound up liking the stock grips better. If you still need them shoot me a message.
Thanks for your reply to my post. I am just seeing it today.
I am like you, I like the stock grips better myself. However, thanks much and all the best to you.

I see you like Glock 10mm. I have a new G20 unfired. They have great power and I like the capacity.
Check out Underwood's ammo's 10mm extreme penetrator round.

·
Texas Born & Bred
3,661 Posts
I looked at the penetrators and might get more interested if I lived closer to an area with a significant bear population. I got it because I really like the possibility of having 15 rounds of 357 magnum (or better) ballistics plus more on tap! But back on subject if you know of anyone who needs/wants the grips send me a message. I also have two Safariland SSIII holsters (left handed) for a P series for anyone that needs one. I'm also going to post them and some more holsters that I don't want or need anymore..

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I looked at the penetrators and might get more interested if I lived closer to an area with a significant bear population. I got it because I really like the possibility of having 15 rounds of 357 magnum (or better) ballistics plus more on tap! But back on subject if you know of anyone who needs/wants the grips send me a message. I also have two Safariland SSIII holsters (left handed) for a P series for anyone that needs one. I'm also going to post them and some more holsters that I don't want or need anymore..
The youtube video showing the underwood extreme penetrator going thru a 3 inch bulletproof glass is impressive. Check that out.
I have a Sig p226 in .357sig.
Are you saying the G20 10mm can be converted to a 357 magnum or did you mean a .357Siground?

·
Texas Born & Bred
3,661 Posts
What I meant was that a lot of commercial 10mm rounds have comparable or better ballistics to a 357 magnum. Somewhat between 357 and 41 magnum. Sorry for the confusion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts