Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Yeah, I saw deenoh yesterday- renewing my license. He's got the Steyr franchise.

I saw his Norinco CZ clones in a show window, the NZs. Hmmmmm.. and quite affordable too - P16,000 something. Hmmm.. maybe will sell my shotgun --I have decided to live in condos from now on anyway, no need for a shotgun in a condo except to blast my neighbors who are too loud --and get the Norc. Always wanted a commie gun.

·
itchy trigger
1,126 Posts
The Steyrs in Deenohs shop go for around 32k each. Cheaper than glock! Although i carry a G19, I must admit that the steyr grip is much better and slimmer than glocks. Trigger is a beefier and smoother version of the glock. Medyo mabigat parin ang pull but I'm sure it can be tweaked. My only gripes are the unorthodox sight configuration and the limited availability of parts, accessories, and magazines.

·
Noypi
352 Posts
Originally posted by antediluvianist
Yeah, I saw deenoh yesterday- renewing my license. He's got the Steyr franchise.

I saw his Norinco CZ clones in a show window, the NZs. Hmmmmm.. and quite affordable too - P16,000 something. Hmmm.. maybe will sell my shotgun --I have decided to live in condos from now on anyway, no need for a shotgun in a condo except to blast my neighbors who are too loud --and get the Norc. Always wanted a commie gun.
The NZ85 is a fine solid pistol sir! You could even use it as a club in very, very close range. ;)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Originally posted by HEAVY
hello sir.

ok lang ba pa-pm ng price ng MA1 in 9mm and 40?

thanks.
32,000 M9-A1 and 34,000 M40-A1, extra magazine is 2,400.

Boholglock, please PM me your email address and I'll email you the comparison chart

·
Registered
117 Posts
gud eve sir deenoh, ako rin po ha, i'll pm you my email ad...
BTW musta po availability ng steyr parts?
thanks & regards....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.