GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,162 Posts
Media will deny everything.

Just like the "No wildfire were set by ANTIFA"
Their logic: None of the 8-10 people arrested had any kind of proof of membership then they couldn't be ANTIFA. Like ANTIFA hands out membership cards. . .

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Let's not forget that none of the NY Post article has been denied by VP Biden, Hunter Biden or Hunters lawyer that sent the shop a letter. No comment, no denial. The only people denying it are Democrat politicians, MSM and a few morons on Glock Talk.

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
The same Schiff that lied and said he had evidence of Russian collision.
Exactly my point, Don.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Like you, I’m totally baffled by their lack of good sense. Democrat policy positions on every important issue are incredibly destructive. If Biden wins, Democrat voters will be complicit in undoing everything that has made America great.

I’m puzzled that Democrats can’t see that Biden isn’t capable of performing as POTUS. He clearly is mentally, physically and intellectually deficient. If he wins, he is destined to fail; it can’t be denied.

I’m bewildered that Democrat voters aren’t revolting against their federal, state and local leaders for overt efforts to take Trump down instead of doing the country’s business while allowing states and cities to slide towards social and economic ruin. Democrat leaders have been dismal failures from Pelosi and Schumer right down to the mayors of cities.

I don't get it. How can Dem voters be so blind?
Perhaps the democrat voter gets their news from msm and social media.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
The same Schiff that lied and said he had evidence of Russian collision.
The same pencil neck that is part of the gang of eight and heard the same classified Intel as the rest of the group. His version is a complete fabrication and lie. John Radcliffe in a nut shell verified it today, he knew because he was there from the beginning.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts