Steve Bannon issues warning to Biden- there’s a lot more to come’

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Dafrank

Dafrank

This has nothing to do with Bannon, who is sometimes unreliable and a blowhard most of the time. The same is not true of Guliani, who is, in my opinion a real national hero who cleaned up an imperiled NYC and then bravely risked his national reputation to step up to stop America's first attempted coup d'etat. Your "not right" characterization is the result of the relentless Demmedia campaign to smear him and suppress his Ukraine investigation, which, by now, especially after the release of these emails, was actually spot on in its fact finding. Aside from these personal characterizations, whatever the Grand Jury was or is about, there is little doubt in the veracity of these emails, if one honestly weighs all the transparent evidence about their provenance and content, and the light they shine on Joe Biden's bald face lying, malfeasance and probable criminal liability.

Officer's Match and mj9mm like this.
  2. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry....

That is the strongest "herd mentality" I believe I've ever seen. :crazy:

DonGlock26 likes this.

3. Wojo88

Wojo88

And there lies the problem, liberals cannot see the light, they are blinded by their liberal view of the world. Even with Hunter Biden's business partners, one in jail who has flipped and gave access to his laptop incriminating the other two. The other one going (John Kerry's nephew) to jail for financial crimes shortly, Hunter is the last to get prosecuted which he will. So one has to think, which charge should the DOJ bring after hearing a Grand Jury? The financial crimes his business partners are charged with or the most severest crimes like child molestation, trafficking and other sick crimes on video. This has been beaten to death in other forums but its still amazing to see folks split atoms over a report. What Steve Bannon is saying is corroborated by others who have seen this evidence. Then see what happens when Hillary's emails drop per Mike Pompeo and Anthony Weiners laptop drops. At this point, if a person can't see the pattern then, there is no hope for these people. The same circular group of people from the last administration doing the same type things and people wonder why big tech is frantically censoring everything related.

4. walkinguf61

walkinguf61

He said he learned from Andrew Brietbard to “slow roll “ it out, piece by piece so Biden will try to spin it and lie. Then they make the story about the lie and drop the proof.
    Note that Biden hadn’t denied the story yet and Bannon is daring him to do so.

5. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller A swamp dude

I firmly believe all three of my points. If
    “the herd” agrees with me, that’s great!

I believe Democrat behavior since 2016 has abandoned principles of good governance, and I firmly believe Biden is a seriously flawed candidate. And it’s obvious Democrat policies on every important issue would lead to weakening America.

God save us from the Democrat plague, and I’m not talking about Covid.:flag:

robhic likes this.
  6. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry....

I hope you didn't think I was saying "herd mentality" applied to you. I ascribed it to dems that even though their candidate is the worst ever offered are supposed to/will vote for him knowing the consequences that it will cause. Why would anyone wish to live in the society that will probably be the US with a Biden win? Insane.[/QUOTE]

PhotoFeller likes this.
  7. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

She's a pathetic dirtbag.

aircarver and Officer's Match like this.
  8. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

"But before turning over the gear, the shop owner says, he made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.

Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told The Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September and Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of it on Sunday.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/ "

This is a great interview with Bannon:

Bannon: Much More Biden Evidence coming. Steve Bannon on AMERICA First | Sebastian Gorka Radio

View: https://youtu.be/q2SHbaQ3Bgw

Out West likes this.
  9. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

IT's coming out before the debate per Bannon. :D

Meanwhile, Biden has gone into hiding again.

cbetts1 and BigBluefish like this.
  10. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

The same Schiff that lied and said he had evidence of Russian collision.

11. bdcochran

bdcochran

Schiff, Nader, and quite a few members of Congress are lawyers. Given that some were even prosecutors in the distant past, if the politics dictate, they cast off their legal training and apply a political test to each outrageous behavior.

12. Sharkey

Sharkey

I believe the director of DNI disputed Schiff today as well. They gotta continue with the lie when they have nothing else. Just like the polls, yahoo just ran a story of how Biden is increasing his lead in the polls. It's pretty horrific what the left is doing to this country.

Crang likes this.
  13. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

14. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Do you know what is about to be released?

15. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Indeed he did.

16. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

[​IMG]

17. Lethaltxn

Lethaltxn

Not just evidence, concrete evidence. No one could look at it and come to any other conclusion than russian collusion. That's what he claimed.

How he's still on that committee is beyond my understanding.

DonGlock26 likes this.
  18. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Democrats are shameless reprobates.

Lethaltxn likes this.
  19. peng

peng

Nope. How could I?

Hope it's good though.

20. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

We'll know within 48 hours or so.