close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sterling Silver - Plan Ahead for Mother's Day and get a bargain, MS

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Highlander 1008, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Highlander 1008

Highlander 1008

WTS/WTT

I have two sets of sugar and creamer sets that are virtually perfect and around 100 years old. Possibly a little more. Also have a basket weave topped set of candle sticks. Also around 100 years old and close to 99% perfect. No dings or bumps in any of these. Last, I have a Hummell, "School Boy" 2nd Version with a replacement value of $500+.

The sterling is valued at $300+ per set. Replacement value (insurance value) of twice that

Will sell at 1/2 price or will trade parts for AR upper, large Alice Packs, TL3 Xenon Streamlights, any tactical light over 200 lumens, NV scope and/or ACOG or 552 will also be considered. Also want smaller alice packs or duffel bags.

The Upper for an AR is my primary concern.

Will also consider IIIA + vests, IV plates and carriers and/or titanium backers with Kevlar backs. If D-R is out there, come and get it!

Can send pics via mail (I am on a land line, and pics do not move very quickly over the line, so I can print them and send them.) Send address and I will send copies of picks. Nothing like this has been offered on a gun site before. Please take advantage!

William

2. Highlander 1008

Highlander 1008

Don't be scared by the costs listed! I will work with you on trade or sale! Contact me by IM. My email is not consistent

William