close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stenda pistol parts

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by 12421, Mar 3, 2007.

1. 12421

OK, it's starting as a frame followed me home from a gun show now let's see what happens. :rofl: I know it's a long shot but here it goes.
    I picked up a Stenda-Werke 32 cal pistol frame. It's pretty crusty but have nothing better to do so I thought I'd see if I could make a shooter out of it none the less. haha. This was apparently the last in the Becker & Hollander (aka Beholla) line of pistols but has a little different frame because of an improved take-down method (note the slide assembly in the pic on the frame between the trigger and the slide). They were apparently manufactured in Germany in the late teens/ early 20's. I've found a fair amount of info on it by Googling "Stenda pistol" and "stenda-Werke" but won't waste the space putting all of it on here (but would be happy to email it to anyone that's interested) . I've found mags and grips for it that were for sale here & there but would rather try to find a complete slide/ barrel assembly or a parts gun that's minus the frame. I wasn't looking to spend a whole lot of money on it because it will never be a pristine, numbers matching collectors gun but thought it would be a fun little project and/or shooter. If not, I got myself a nice paperweight.:rofl:
    At any rate, if anyone has any of these parts taking up space in their "junk drawer" or would have any leads on a parts gun, I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance
    :)

2. 12421

Didn't attach the pic so I'll try again. Found this picture on the web and it's what it's SUPPOSED to look like.