Steele feared COMEY firing would expose their fraud

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by callihan_44, Aug 17, 2018.

1. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

A collection of Justice Department official Bruce Ohr's emails, texts and handwritten notes, reviewed by Fox News, reveals that he was deeply connected to the unverified Steele dossier as well as its author and, during the presidential election campaign, the alleged government surveillance abuses involving a Trump campaign official.

The dossier, which was used by federal officials to justify the surveillance of a top Trump aide, Carter Page, was created by Fusion GPS and paid for by Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

Ohr wrote that Christopher Steele, the ex-British spy who wrote the salacious dossier, was "very concerned (abt) about [former FBI Director James] Comey's firing -- afraid they will be exposed."

The Ohr documents shed more light on Steele's activities before the presidential election. While Steele shopped the dossier to multiple media outlets, he also appeared to ask Ohr for help with a Russian oligarch -- Oleg Deripaska -- after rumors the U.S. might impose sanctions.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...out-comeys-firing-afraid-will-be-exposed.html

DonGlock26 likes this.
  2. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

I'm sure the mod-approved D.U. trolls will have something to say.

Captain92, Lethaltxn and DonGlock26 like this.

3. ranger1968

ranger1968

Wayyyyyy down South, shootin' stuff and Jeeping!
    He was right to be afraid, since all of this dirt is now coming to light.....

Now the big question is, what did Obama and Clinton know, and when did they know it ?

Officer's Match and Just Glocks like this.
  4. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

I think one would know of that which they initiated.

G17Jake likes this.
  5. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Obamagate isn't going away.

Officer's Match likes this.
  6. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

We have the Mueller witch hunt going on with not a single scrap of evidence, along with the trial of Manafort that would be more appropriately handled in an IRS audit. The left has put up a massive smoke screen, giving the appearance that Trump or his associates have committed some crime, yet after 2 year we have zero evidence of any wrongdoing.

We now have hard evidence of many crimes involving about a dozen or more high-ranking officials in the DOJ and FBI. Real evidence. I keep asking: Why isn't there a special prosecutor investigating all of this? The only answer I can come up with is that Washington is nothing more than a den of thieves, and everyone has dirt on each other, threatening to expose it all if threatened with prosecution.

Anyone else have any ideas on why the hell we don't have a special prosecutor investigating real crime here?

7. Atomic Punk

Atomic Punk

With all the publicly known facts about the high up criminals on the left, and STILL nothing being done about it.

I didn't really expect the clintons, and all the most obviously corrupt people helping them to go to jail after trump got in, but i was hopeful.

Still not holding my breath.

happyguy likes this.
  8. steve4102

steve4102

It is my understanding that a SC is appointed by the AG (Sessions), or the DAG (Rosenstien). Some say that the President also has such power, some say no.

Sessions has said he will not, we know Rosenstien will not, that leaves the President(maybe).

Can you imagine the Political ****storm if President Trump appointed a SC to investigate the Obama Administration? It would be a pleasure to watch.

9. steve4102

steve4102

My guess is, that if President Trump appointed a SC a federal judge would block it, maybe even congress would find a way to block it.

Who would make a good SC?

happyguy likes this.
  10. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

With the evidence we know of? A freshman law student could handle it.

Atomic Punk and happyguy like this.
  11. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

Joseph diGenova.

12. steve4102

steve4102

Good call.

Officer's Match likes this.
  13. bdcochran

bdcochran

Well it is true, keep you pants zipped up and you won't shock people that
    you are a d---head.

On a more serious note, there are two kinds of politician. There is the kind who has a press conference a day like Mr. Schiff. He has raised more money this election cycle than other Democrats. Then there is the second kind, the shrewd people who become ranking members on committees. They don't expose their hands until they need to do so.

Subpoenas/committee hearing schedules are done by the senior politicians of the majority party.

Over a year ago, you knew that Bruce Ohr worked for the US government, that his wife was hired by Fusion to work on the Russian investigation. You also knew that Mr. Steele was unvetted. You also knew that a Yahoo "reporter" and a reporter for a separate leftest publication were given early access to the infamous "report". Moreover, you could surmise that senior members of both political parties had access to more investigative material than yourself. So why hasn't Mr. Ohr been deposed before? Why now? Think like the ranking member on the committees which control the process. I think that the timing is consistent with the mid term congressional elections. Stay tuned. This is going to be interesting.