close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Steel Targets

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by matman, Nov 27, 2006.

1. matman

matman TOUGHMAN

Hi,

We have several targets Designed and Fabricated in some spare time at our metal shop. We thought we would let ya'll know what we have to offer. ALL THESE TARGETS ARE RATED FOR PISTOLS ONLY! I can make them for rifles upon request for additional cost. However, all current production models are for Pistol calibers only.

I have several Pepper Popper style great for incorporating a different feel to your training. These targets are made form 1/2 inch steel with an angle iron frame made with performance in mind! These targets are up to competition or commercial grade use! We offer several models that fold down very compact in order to give you more room for ammo going to the range! As well as models that you can SHOOT ALL DAY WITHOUT RESETING! Either way you get quality targets at an affordable price!

We offer one target with a 6 inch circle on top of a riser 6 inch tall by 3 1/2 wide. This target's total size is AMAZING! At just over 1 foot tall with the ability to fold FLAT for transportation. This target would be great for those wishing to take a trip to the local range in the GAS MIZER! Yet still add a different feel to their training! This target is yours today for $55.00+ the cost of actual shipping to you!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We also offer a target that's 36 inches tall with the same 6 inch circle toward the top. This target also incorporates a 3 1/2 inch wide section attached to the 6 inch circle. Our targets are smaller than the normal "Pepper Poppers" type steel targets in order to instill greater marksmanship on the user! Our Holiday sale allows us to bring you this target for $85.00+ actual shipping to your door!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And last but not least we designed a target that you NEVER RESET! Yes...You can spend that time shooting and reloading magazines...not resetting/pasting targets on the range! This is simply one of our small "Pepper Popper" plates on an angle iron frame that allows it to reset after EVERY SHOT! This target is a STEAL brought to you at $120.00+ actual shipping to you!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We require your contact information so we can weight the target and get the actual shipping to YOUR door and save you the MOST MONEY POSSIBLE!! We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. In addition to Checks, Money orders and Cashiers Checks we also accept Pay-Pal (JUST DON'T MENTION IT'S "GUN RELATED!")!

These targets are products of Playmasters the source for both Commercial and Residential Playgrounds! We make custom targets upon request from Department and Local Ranges. We would love the privilege of serving ALL your every recreational needs!

Contact us...
    Either through PM or at
    Matthewr@hiwaay.net or
    1(256)320-9626

2. Roughedgekid

Roughedgekid Old Fart

Nice targets,If the wife leaves me any money after Christmas i'm going to get me some

3. Keith5579

Keith5579 STONEHOUSE

Where are you located? How far from B'ham?

4. matman

matman TOUGHMAN

I'm located in the Florence area. About an hour and a half drive to B-ham from here. I'll be glad to either meet you here/there or work out something out!

Just let me know how I can help you!

5. matman

matman TOUGHMAN

Sounds like me! Let me know how I can help you!

Take Care,
    Matman

6. matman

matman TOUGHMAN

7. Norman

Norman Non nobis CLM

Nice stuff... tagging it for possible future purchase. :thumbsup:

8. matman

matman TOUGHMAN

Thanks! Hope theres a way we can serve you in the future!

Take Care,
    Matman

9. Shooters Plus

Shooters Plus

Hey Mat, would you consider building a full size plate rack? If so, approximate price and I could pick it up. You can email the info if you like.

Yhamks,
    Zack

10. matman

matman TOUGHMAN

PM sent...In regard to request for plate rack!

11. matman

matman TOUGHMAN

12. matman

matman TOUGHMAN

Still several available...COME GET EM'!:wavey: