close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Steel Madness 2/16 Features Glock

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Mr Twisted, Jan 20, 2003.

1. Mr Twisted

Mr Twisted

You've heard of it and some of you have shot it, now on 2/16/03 we will feature a special class for glock compeditors, special goodies and prizes for glock shooters. Stock class and race class.
    Of course you can shoot the Steel Maddness match with any gun you like. Come on out for the most exciting shoot around. It's an all steel reactice ispc style match. More info www.ssashooter.com

The SHOOTING SPORTS ALLIANCE will be hosting the largest GSSF match in California on May 3 & 4th with practice matches held April 6th & April 20th along with are regular Steel Madness. Hope to see you at the next match.

Twisted out ;a ;a ;a

2. Mr Twisted

Mr Twisted

Chris Edwards has agreed to give me some goodies to support this class. Thanks a lot GLOCK and the GSSF. The SSA will be hosting the third SO CALIF GLOCKMEISTER CHALLENGE MAY 3&4TH THIS MATCH SHOULD BE THE LARGEST GSSF MATCH HELD IN CALIF.;a

3. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster G17 carrier since 1989 Millennium Member

Howdy, Mr. Twisted.

I still have my old G17 here in NH, and I plan to join GSSF and shoot a few matches this year.

I have fond memories of SSA in the LA area.

Yours,

Mitchell A. Ota

Lebanon, NH

otasan@cyberportal.net

4. Mr Twisted

Mr Twisted

Great to hear from yor Mitch. Still shooting Pins? We still have all seven of our pin tables and about 20 cases if those wood devils but can't keep the bullets in the range in Norco. If you ever get out here from the cold country, look us up, the Mrs . says Hi....E-mail us often at ssashooter@adelphia.net keep in touch.
    Ron and Nora Jung;Q ;Q

5. Mr Twisted

Mr Twisted

We'll, most of you guys missed a good match water,barrels, bridges, low shots all in the same match.
    We had 14 glock shooters out of 60 today. The new guy in the match was, YAMAMA from this forum. I'll let you get his report on this first match with us.
    We had some race glocks and some stockers at this match, Sean Ewing was best In race class and Curtis Hanmer was the stock gun winner. Congrats guys you can pick up your Glock Googies at the next match.
    Hope to get more of you out to are next get together. www.ssashooter.com shooting at its best!!!!!

Final results are in, Yamama, you did good, 26th out of 60 very respectable for a newbie. Hope the stages were NOT TOO TWISTED for you,

6. YAMAMA

YAMAMA Got Glock?

A good match indeed. It was my first match and I had a blast. Can't wait for the next one. I will definitly be back out. Everybody was really nice. I kept hearing Mr. Twisted yell out, "Yamama!", every time he passed by. He cracked me up.

The stages were a kick. Since we recently has some rain here in So. Cal. (no, really we had rain) there was standing water in some of the courses. I think it added a special touch. Reflections of the targets that were placed at waters edge and big splashes from the low shots. Mr. Twisted even had the one of the shooters boxes positioned on a strip of palettes out in the water (guess where yer mags droped if you did not throw them to dry land?).

I shot a total of 190 rounds. ;g

I am eagerly awaiting the results and hoping I did not come in last! ;f

7. YAMAMA

YAMAMA Got Glock?

8. hapuna

hapuna Trusted Member

Yamama
    No you had water.
    I can't recall a match in the Pacific NW where we didn't have standing water!;b
    I think sometimes in the summer they hose down the course so we don't get confused.:cool:

9. 9x45

9x45 Millennium Member

Well, good for Mickey as overall winner! no surprise that Taran won shotgun( I bet Ron was pissed,,,)

10. Mr Twisted

Mr Twisted

Why, on the contrary I'll very pleased,like I've been saying ALL THE BETTER SHOOTERS shoot at Steel Maddness especially before a big match. Shotgun guys gearing up for 3 gun in AZ next month. Theres nothing better then steel to slow you down.

11. YAMAMA

YAMAMA Got Glock?

Perhaps 9x45 meant Ron Filho who came in 3rd in shotgun not Ron AKA Mr. Twisted...?