close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

State by State Question.....

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by HokieGlocker, Jun 10, 2002.

1. HokieGlocker

HokieGlocker WannaBeGlocker

I have a small problem....and yes when you read this you will realize I am just anxious!

I have recently (last week) ordered a GSSF Commemorative G17. I also won C-1 at Waldorf and am iching for my G34. #1 -- I live in Virginia (One handgun/30 days) and my good old FFL friend reminded of such VA laws. Not that I forgot, just excited to increase my glock inventory by 200%.

What do/have others on this board do/done to pass the time between multiple wins at a GSSF match or other anxious times?

I just want both of them tomorrow, only I have to wait the 30 days after the first transfer pickup to pickup the other. ;1

BUCK

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Buck,

You can go to the local State Police office and get a multiple pistol purchase permit, but it's only good for one sale. You can't buy one pistol one day and the other the next day. They must be purchased together. After your multiple purchase, you still have to wait 30 days for your next purchase.:cool:

3. mcginnes

mcginnes Safety Officer Millennium Member

I got a double win in Waldorf, and since I'm currently in Maryland, I feel your pain.:(

Might I suggest writing a letter to your Governor and state representatives telling them what a dumb law they have written. Also, dry fire, dry fire, dry fire.

If you are married, you could have your wife get the second gun, no waiting.

4. Custom Glock Racing

Custom Glock Racing I did it first. Millennium Member

Go in and do the paperwork on one of the guns. After your done take the slide off the other one. You can swap both slides on the same frame till your 30 days are up.

matt

5. dip128

dip128 Prepaired

I love liveing in Florida!!!!;a +;c =;g