Start Buying Ammo NOW!!!

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Steel & Wood, Aug 16, 2019.

1. SpringerTGO

SpringerTGO

Over 2000 businesses burned to the ground in Minneapolis, and not a shot fired in defense of them. Not even by police, let alone business owners. That's peoples livelihood burned.
    But people will fight to save their guns????? I'm sure the people in Australia said the same thing. Same goes for Canada and New Zealand.

seamaster and Paul53 like this.
  2. cheygriz

cheygriz God Bless Trump

Buy it cheap and stack it deep!

billy_56081 and buttonupcrew like this.

3. Kentucky Shooter

Kentucky Shooter NRA Life Member

Amen and Amen! :flag:

Intolerant, gfh54321 and Steel & Wood like this.
  4. Kentucky Shooter

only explanation that might make sense is this is mostly happening under the watch of blue state governors and mayors in large cities. Many of the owners being looted may be liberals themselves.

Looting and violence in small town and rural America would hopefully get a much different response.

Intolerant and 45caldan like this.
  5. SpringerTGO

SpringerTGO

I don't think lootings and violence would happen in small towns. Big cities are where they happen. And even if only 1/4 of the businesses burned in Minneapolis were owned by republicans, that's over 250 destroyed without a fight.
    But this is the net, so everyone is chanting the "cold dead fingers" mantra.

Kentucky Shooter likes this.
  6. Rocks

Rocks

The Dems are going after so called 'assault rifles' and might succeed. Most people will agree on an AR-15 type rifle.
    Then they'll try to go after handguns and they will fail.

7. Steel & Wood

Steel & Wood Build the Wall

And if you and others like you believe that they will get the AR-15s I'm afraid you are sadly mistaken.

"From my cold dead hands" is not just a silly mantra! For some of us it is a way of life and you better believe we mean it.

gamecocks, Capttjk, Glock30SF and 2 others like this.
  8. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

Not quite correct. The owner of Cadillac Pawn in MN Early in the riots he shoot a looter.
    https://www.startribune.com/mystery...tside-pawn-shop-during-mpls-unrest/571426662/

Quite from Star article
    Any criminal charges against Rieple in Horton’s death will depend on what prosecutors find happened that night at the pawnshop, said Marshall Tanick, a local attorney who was not involved in the case. Under common law, a person has the right to use lethal force if someone breaks into their home, but that isn’t necessarily the case if someone breaks into their store.
    Unless the owner or others are in imminent danger of grave bodily harm, they generally have a duty to retreat, though they may use reasonable force to repel an intruder, short of killing the person, Tanick said.

“If the person was looting or caught in the act of looting, [shooting the looter] is not self-defense,” he said.

So first owner who shoots a looter attacking. The Police immediately grab him, his weapon. The store is looted wall to wall. Everything not taken is destroyed. Threats to staff, families. Message received by most business owners. “Not only are you on your own but we will punish you if you attempt to protect your business”

9. 45caldan

45caldan

I would like to think that if this scenario plays out were Biden wins and does go after A.R. 15‘s by sending cops out to collect them that two things will happen. One is that not all cops will do it. I know the county I live in for a fact they won’t do it the majority him that is.
    And I would like to believe that many of us are just stubborn enough to put up a good fight to let them know they can’t screw with us and the constitution !

10. larry_minn

Then we have already lost. Those coming will not be evil people. Many will be uninformed, lied to, useful idiots. Who will believe that anyone holding onto a gun after they are outlawed is a threat to the children. The ballot box is a much better option then ammo box.

11. Steel & Wood

[​IMG]

It's not an invitation folks.

IT'S A WARNING THAT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT BETTER HEED!!!

12. azdave

azdave

This is absolutely correct.... If we let it get to a point that they are coming to our door... then we have already LOST OUR WAY OF LIFE. Should we not be standing up before then, to PRESERVE our way of life, rather than REBEL after it's gone????

I have no doubt that many people will stand up to protect their family and/or home when the leftist rioters comes to their neighborhood in sleepytown, USA.... I have no doubt that some will stand up when the .gov minions come to the door demanding their guns...... but maybe the idea of preserving freedom means free men doing what it takes to head this off BEFORE it gets to those points. If we don't and it comes to this, then it means we have lost already.
    It will take us... the freedom loving American's... organizing and maybe doing things we would rather not do like confronting the hard left on our terms, not theirs... to preserve this way of life if we really do think it is precious.
    American's have become too insulated and comfortable in this "dream come true" way of life that we enjoy.... other places in this world live in crisis every day, and are much better equipped mentally to do what it takes to survive... we need to get to that point in our heads because I think the decision will be forced on us soon.

13. larry_minn

If it happens. Don’t you want to know in your heart you at least spent 1 minute filling out your ballot. (Likely on your table, in your home, and mailed it back)??
    If you won’t vote for Trump. I highly doubt you will stand up to a threat. (Unless you enjoy the idea of carnage? In which case consider the Democratic party)

14. Scott1970

Scott1970

It reads nicely on a shirt, but millions of Americans do not share the 2nd Amendment freedoms I have in Georgia. I don’t recall any armed resistance when state governments took their freedom then.

SpringerTGO likes this.
  15. Steel & Wood

It's coming, make no mistake about it.

Everybody on here that thinks it CAN'T POSSIBLY HAPPEN HERE is in for a very rude awakening!

Trust me, it has already started happening here.

Intolerant and Kentucky Shooter like this.
  16. Kentucky Shooter

I do hope you are wrong but I can’t argue emphatically you are after the past few months.

I was stunned at how quickly Joe Q Public accepted quarantines, forbidden church services, masks, etc.... I hope stripping us of our guns would be different but I don’t know anymore.

Intolerant, gamecocks and SpringerTGO like this.
  17. Malicent

Malicent

This is really a bunch of rambo crap fantasy paranoia masquerading as a patriotic thread. Take your meds!

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Talk

SpringerTGO likes this.
  18. Steel & Wood

Don't worry, there are enough of us that refuse to let it happen, we've got your backs!

There are about 1.25 million cops in America and approximately 1.3 million active duty military.

How many hunters are there? 14 million? How many retired military that voted for Trump? How many patriots that voted for Trump?

You people are forgetting that there are more of us than there are of them! We have them outnumbered so bad that a revolution/civil war in America wood be over pretty quick and would end in victory for the Patriots of this country!

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind about this!

19. Scott1970

Scott1970

I love my freedom, and I love my guns. Most here feel just like I do. That said, freedom has already been stripped from millions of Americans already. We now carve up this nation by descriptions of “free state” and “commie state.” My point is internet talk of defending our gun rights is mighty cheap when a bunch of us already don’t have those rights. And for the super diehards who say they’ll die fighting such unconstitutional injustices, then drive on up to New Jersey, New York, Chicago and all those other places in America and start fighting.

20. SpringerTGO

SpringerTGO

SPOT ON!!!