Start Buying Ammo NOW!!!

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Steel & Wood, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Intolerant

Intolerant

Cinch up those seat-belts folks, we`re in for one hell of a ride.

2. Intolerant

Intolerant

I`m on ALOT of forums, it still amazes me how many people still dont get it, or just dont want to know or face the reality of it. Some that do, are panicking now because they cant buy what isnt there. Look at all the defunding and police quitting. When SHTF, aint no cops gonna come save you. All thats going on is an open invitation to more riots because these bastards KNOW that there wont be near enough police to cover the calls. Wait until Nov 4th... you aint seen nothin yet!

This country AND our lives are at stake!

3. seamaster

seamaster

What are possibly going to do with 50,000 rds and if you think it’s currency how long do you think you’ll live if you start advertising what you have to trade?

If things get really bad I plan to use ZERO ammunition, and I only need one or two guns, more than that is a liability.

How many gun fights do you expect to survive??

4. IvanVic

IvanVic

The next time the left controls Congress and the White House, they will put in place an amnesty program for 22 million illegal aliens. Once that happens, there will never be another republican president.

You aren’t politically clairvoyant.

5. cadillacguns

cadillacguns Millennium Member

What you didn't buy any ammo?
    Too late, beg borrow, but don't steal, some.
    I am seeing half cases here in Central Indiana of just FMJ say 9mm 115 gr selling out quick at $400.

6. gamecocks

gamecocks

No one expects to need 50,000 rounds to defend themselves...people stock up when it is cheap, so that in times like these they can still shoot their guns. Alot of folks shoot tens of thousands of rounds a year. Nothing at all crazy about having a year or two or more on hand. I do, though I don't shoot a ton of ammo, so I am a good but shy of 50k.

n2g, IvanVic, Gregoire G and 5 others like this.
  7. Steel & Wood

Steel & Wood Build the Wall

It's called being prepared for an ammo shortage.

Being prepared for the inevitable is not crazy or insane, in fact, it is quite the opposite. Being able to arm everybody in your neighborhood is a good thing!

Living in the most liberal County in Florida is not such a good thing but having 50k+ rounds of ammo makes me feel better about it

8. Kentucky Shooter

Kentucky Shooter NRA Life Member

All this is true!

Another point about this election where our fate hangs in the balance and why you might want a few extra rounds on hand:

Have we ever had an election where one of the two major candidates is on record saying we should defund the police? Where blue state mayors and governors want to defund the police?

And where blue state governors have released a large number of prisoners from prison to “protect” the prisoners against a virus with a 99% survival rate?

If you are not sobered by these recent FACTS, then you aren’t awake and may not have a pulse.

9. Nick B

Nick B

I have that many rounds now but I shoot at least 1200 to 1600 rounds a month . And I don’t fantasize about being in big gun fights .
    I need the ammo for my hobby .

10. SpringerTGO

SpringerTGO

We have proven that our government can actually change faster than nazi Germany. Hitler changed the constitution to put the judicial branch under the executive branch of government. During this pandemic, nobody changed the constitution, they just ignored it. It's scary how quickly our states could limit rights to gather (in church no less), where we could shop, what businesses could stay open, etc.
    Hitler also banned guns.
    I don't hear of any die hard conservatives taking up arms to defend any of the constitutional rights that were "suspended", and as much talk as there is, nobody will to defend the right to bear arms.

11. Steel & Wood

Are you saying that nobody will take up arms to defend the 2nd amendment? If that's what you're saying, oh boy, are you ever wrong!

12. SpringerTGO

SpringerTGO

Uh huh......... Police stations and businesses are being burned down. People are being told if they can open their business and make a living. People are being told if they are allowed to go to church.
    And the right wing conservatives are BEHAVING and DOING AS THEY ARE TOLD. Out of the millions of conservatives out there, a handful are acting out. But very few are even taking up arms to keep their businesses from being burned to the ground.

Internet tough talk is cheap. We are living it now. And I don't see the right doing much to stand up to tyranny. You'll bend over if a swat team does a no knock and smashes open your door in the middle of the night.

13. Steel & Wood

It hasn't come to force yet.....but it will.

A mask is one thing but, when they start forcing people to get vaccinated, you better start dunking!

If you know anything about Bible prophecy then you will know that this is all part of the end times and we are living in the last hours of human history.

Be ready!

14. grumpy1

grumpy1

There was a whole lot that the colonists were upset with about being ruled by the British including horrendous taxation but ultimately it was gun confiscation that was the straw that broke camel's back the started the Revolutionary War.

15. Steel & Wood

Exactly! The three percenters in this country are not going to start shooting over taxes but, if they start coming for the guns, they are going to be lit up like a freaking Christmas tree!!!

Bus007 likes this.
  16. xTerpx

xTerpx Preferred Pronouns: (It, Ya'll, Bruh)

...because the world is ending in fewer than 12 years due to global warming (or whatever the cool kids are calling it nowadays)?

17. xTerpx

xTerpx Preferred Pronouns: (It, Ya'll, Bruh)

lol

a2634d816691c9babeb73adde3673944.jpg

18. azdave

azdave

Your post doesn't even make sense... you quoted me and are talking about "50,000 rds" and "If you think it's currency"....... when in any of my posts did I SAY ANYTHING about how much ammo you should have OR anything about selling/using it as currency????????????

MY STATEMENT is pretty clear: It's directed to the "just an election year thing" that NAIVE people keep spouting about. I present some perspective to WHY this is not "just an election year thing" hoping it may help someone reflect on the issue.
    Many are in denial about this..... they don't want to accept or acknowledge that OUR LIVES are changing before our very eyes... so they need to wake up.

19. Steel & Wood

The Bible talks about this, about how many people will be deceived in the end times. You have to remember that Satan is the "father of lies" and anyone that voted for Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton or is planning to vote for Joe Biden is proof of that fact!

Do not be deceived by these people because they are demon possessed!

ONLY THOSE OF US THAT ARE AWAKE CAN SEE WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON!!!

20. GlockerBill

GlockerBill

looking forward in seeing how many likes you get on that one

Leeukuil and SpringerTGO like this.