Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Mortician
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price lowered to $1400Kimber Stainless TLE "II" w/factory nightsights, 30lpi frontstrap checkering, match trigger group. Hogue Cocobolo smooth wood grips. Crimson Trace LG-401 lasergrips (not pictured). Wilson Combat .22LR conversion kit w/2 mags. 3 Wilson Combat 47D mags, 2 W.C. "E.T.M." mags, a single W.C. 10 rd mag, and a single stainless factory 7rd. Kimber mag. Carbon Fiber Blackhawk SERPA rig w/paddle attachment, Don Hume JIT slide, Safariland Double MP, Galco "Concealable" SMP. The gun was sent to Champion Arms for a "Kimber Package" about 3 years ago, which included a chamber throat/feed ramp mirror polishing, the action was tuned and smoothed out (feels like glass when cycled) and the trigger was tuned to add crispiness! (You need to feel the trigger on this gun to believe it!) Absolutely no FTF/FTE/etc. since the work was performed.

"BBQ gun, anyone?"

The package.

W/Wilson Conversion Kit installed. (group was shot @ 15 yds, w/cheapo Remmy Golden Bullet ammo)

Over $2K invested, I'd be willing to part w/$1400 FTF in W.WA or some seriously nice trades. I like high quality defensive pistols and have possibly caught the "black rifle bug" as my buddy just picked up an AR. So I might entertain offers on an AR or Sig 556 or HK clone in .223 or 9mm. Before anyone asks, please allow the firearm to sell before inquiring about parts of the package. Thanks!

·
Caped Crusader
797 Posts
nice guy, and nicer gun to boot. i mean bump!

·
Mortician
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Crosse! I'll trade the entire package for your Audi?!? OK, I'll even put in another 50 bucks (if the tank is full!). Bump to top!

·
Caped Crusader
797 Posts
can i get a ride home after the trade?:supergrin:

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
tagged to find later.

·
Mortician
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gun's gotta go first, before I part out the package. I'll let you know if I have it after the gun sells. Thanks.

·
Mortician
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump for the weekend. any fun trades or trades+cash, anyone?

·
Mortician
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump it up again! $1450/FTF or $1500/shipped. Thanks!

·
Mortician
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Up to top. I start school in 3 weeks. A sale would really help the bottom line!

I gotta sell it, so I can go to school, so I can get a higher-paying job, so I can buy another one just like it. Isn't this interesting?!?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts