close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spyderco Civilian

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by pangris, Aug 20, 2002.

1. pangris

pangris Moderator

I have a Civilian purchased in 1994. It came with three clips - one skeltonized, one ruberized, one traditional. The knife is 99%, with two VERY SMALL scratches on an edge (you have to be looking for them).
    It has the gray leather case with the Gold Syderco logo on it. It also came with an interesting 2 page letter about Spyderco's position on the knife.

What is this knife worth? I don't think I want to sell, but I never carry it and never take it out of the safe, and am just not that "into" knives anymore.

2. pangris

pangris Moderator

btt. no interest?

3. duckfsu

duckfsu Lifetime Member

No clue, but it sounds interesting, especially that letter. You'd probably get more information if you post this over at bladeforums.

4. pdmcghinnis

pdmcghinnis

I'd be interested in that knife. I have three of them and think they're great. One I carry on my vet as a backup weapon next to my Kahr pistol. I think I paid $88.00 for my last one 5 months ago. Great little knife. Let me know.

Jack

5. SP101GUY

SP101GUY

I have a civilian in carbon fiber that is a limited edition and it is worth around $160 NIB it also came with a special case. The G10 models go for a little less. I am not sure about the tuffram but I know the others come with the Spydie letter