Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 153 of 153 Posts
Ah yes, "troll" the most overly used word on the internet. Definition being, "somebody who hands me my ass on the internet, and makes me *oh, so mad!* that I can't intelligently respond!"
Wow. You truly have a dizzying intellect.

(yep - shout out to the Princess Bride right there . . . you're welcome).

Rick,

You keep referencing the Constitution.
What does it say about deciding a law or act is unconstitutional?

"This West Point graduate, and Stanford MBA, a tabbed Army Ranger, by the name of Antonio Buehler, did exactly that by simply taking photos of what appeared to him to be police abuse. For taking photos of a public servant in a public place, in order to ensure that the arm of government was transparent when engaging in violence against a citizen, he was arrested and is now facing a felony."

All from your website - plus added imagery with a military cemetery (Arlington?), the eagle symbol on your site, the colors of our flag for the primary colors of your site...and, you say its not relevant. It is, and your refusal to divulge something as simple as your military service, when you so obviously are using vets as an emotional appeal in your argument..is just stupid.

This guy will forget to turn his electric handle off and not be able to get back in the car or some little kid will touch them on accident walking by and this asswipes cameras will catch the kids dad beating his ass for being stupid...
Another video I'd love to see on youtube :rofl:

I could not find the WTF are you talking about smiley

So instead i will just ask who the F>>K is miss cleo???
I didn't want to ask, but I have no idea who that is either.

I guess the part where I asked you about the laws and ordinances of your state, and the part where you answered that you don't know all of them is not a discussion, then.

Then me telling you that YOUR OWN ANSWER of ignoring those laws and YOU giving the benefit of the doubt to the cop makes your fortress a moot effort. I still wonder for the part where you hand me my ass.

Guess I should clarify the point.
If a cop, lawfully or not, wants you out of the car, you WILL get out of the car.

I could not find the WTF are you talking about smiley

So instead i will just ask who the F>>K is miss cleo???
I didn't want to ask, but I have no idea who that is either.
Telephone "psychic" from the 90s. She ran a bunch of ads on TV for a few years.

This is the best train-wreck since Super 8.

I can't tear myself away from this.

Maybe we'll be lucky enough to see a video of him taking his Pee Wee Herman presidential limo on vacation to Mexico.

The reaction and aftermath of the Policía Federal Ministerial to his hoopty would be hilarious to watch! :rofl:
:rofl:
Here, just his siren and strobes are enough to get him to jail.

141 - 153 of 153 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.