Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 153 Posts
But are you looking to use your 10/22 in some nefarious way against local law enforcement? I don't think it's the money that he spent on the accessories so much, as his purpose for installing all that crap.
Nah. Well, maybe a little - I loaned it to a LEO to shoot , then took pics of him with the pretty purple rifle so the instructors could tease him about it later...:supergrin:

I'm not-nice like that.
Mrs.Cicero

With his arrest record, he will probably only end up recording his crime. To add insult to injury, his equipment will probably lead to his conviction and incarceration.

:rofl:

What a whack job! :crazy:

I'd certainly impound the car for evidence because of the data now stored on the car.

Can be easily articulated.

They again, I always wonder if this video is a well done spoof.

With his arrest record, he will probably only end up recording his crime. To add insult to injury, his equipment will probably lead to his conviction and incarceration.

:rofl:

What a whack job! :crazy:
Some people enjoy arresting themselves. :)

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Thought y'all might want to see his very looooong defense that he signed up to GT to post. Can't link due to being on a cellphone, so head on over to GNG. It a bit amusing. :)

In other news, I got stopped by a Cop 5 years ago. Cost me court and a class fee. total maybe $75.00

It looks like I saved $19,925 according to my higher level Algebra understanding.

:tongueout:

The siren, smoke screen, and possibly the strobes would be illegal in at least one state I know of.

Gonna be hard to avoid a ticket if he tries using them, especially with his video posted to the Internet.......

I find myself embarrased if he really is a military officer (or even NCO).

The worst part is that hes trying to create some kind of war between veterans and law enforcement... Why even bring veteran status into play with the anti-cop movement? So people might listen for two extra seconds to the whackjob spiel? I bet he got an OTA or BCD discharge and doesnt even legally hold veteran status.

He lost me at "Armored Mitsubishi Eclipse" :rofl:

Discussion starter · #52 ·
I came to defend myself from those who claimed I was the next jerkoff to shoot up a movie theater, and to challenge the North Korean values that seem to have been espoused by so many in that Cop Talk thread.
Caramel popcorn, anyone?

I wonder if the right cuff was a little tight on the last arrest?
So ... what did they use around his neck to cut off blood circulation to the brain? Must have been effective considering the nonsense.:whistling:

This thread reminds me of this guy:

[ame]http://youtu.be/wtofbxmlv8Y[/ame]

_

I just looked up Richard "The Armored Avenger" Rynearson's lawsuits in the Western District of Texas against both San Antoniop PD and the Border Patrol. Apparently, SAPD abused his rights by arresting him, when he was stopped for failing to signal a lane change and he refused to cooperate or show a license or insurance.

I didn't realize he was also the border patrol nut with the video. Haven't read that complaint yet.

So, if anybody wondered, it is exactly the same "They done me wrong because here's what I think my rights are" complaint. That he went this crazy and spent this much money on it, convinces me that his issues are more serious than most complainers - maybe even dangerous at some point.

I just looked up Richard "The Armored Avenger" Rynearson's lawsuits in the Western District of Texas against both San Antoniop PD and the Border Patrol. Apparently, SAPD abused his rights by arresting him, when he was stopped for failing to signal a lane change and he refused to cooperate or show a license or insurance.

I didn't realize he was also the border patrol nut with the video. Haven't read that complaint yet.

So, if anybody wondered, it is exactly the same "They done me wrong because here's what I think my rights are" complaint. That he went this crazy and spent this much money on it, convinces me that his issues are more serious than most complainers - maybe even dangerous at some point.
Are there any times in your mind, when LEO actually violates the rights of an individual? Just wondering.

Are there any times in your mind, when LEO actually violates the rights of an individual? Just wondering.
Yes.

If you had run into one of those times, people wouldn't be making fun of you.

Well, given the car, they probably still would, but whatever.

Any rebuttal?

41 - 60 of 153 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.