Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 153 Posts
He should be marketing that car to parents whose daughters are about to start dating. All those cameras and audio and GPS info... lol.

Mrs.Cicero
My daughter is only 5! You shouldn't be putting these kind of ideas in my head for atleast another 10 years!

Thankfully she can't date 'till after she is married. Otherwise, her car would need a small nuclear power plant to power all stuff id have in there to monitor her "dates".. :)

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

I think he hates cops.

:rofl:

2:45

"But what they don't know it what's hidden at the top of the glove box..."

They know now... :rofl:

An armored Eclipse? Thats so funny. At least have a cool car to put all that junk in. By the time all that crap is installed it will be time for that thing to go to the junk yard. Man this guy has some serious problems. " I spent $20K on a $3K car so the bad police man can't hurt me"

He seemed rather tight-lipped about his "cases" though.

_

He seemed rather tight-lipped about his "cases" though.

_
Probably didn't want to give away his sovereign citizen status, and have to discuss how he was forced to consent to detainment, arrest, and some frisky CO's on youtube... twice.

So accessories are worth how many times the value of the vehicle platform? Apparently being paranoid is very expensive.

So accessories are worth how many times the value of the vehicle platform? Apparently being paranoid is very expensive.

Uh.

Oh.

The new trigger assembly for my 10-22 cost more than the entire original rifle. Let's not even mention the lovely purple stock my kids got me for it for Mother's Day. Or the optics. Or the... never mind...

:embarassed:

Mrs.Cicero

And here in the trunk i have the mr fusion power plant
No need to get up to 60 mph, just drop in a banana peel and beer for 60 gigawatts.

Whatever

Seems simpler to obey the law and not get stopped, but if he wants to pour thousands of dollars into evidence collection for us, more power to him. Dumb ass.

Uh.

Oh.

The new trigger assembly for my 10-22 cost more than the entire original rifle. Let's not even mention the lovely purple stock my kids got me for it for Mother's Day. Or the optics. Or the... never mind...

:embarassed:

Mrs.Cicero
But are you looking to use your 10/22 in some nefarious way against local law enforcement? I don't think it's the money that he spent on the accessories so much, as his purpose for installing all that crap.

I wonder if the right cuff was a little tight on the last arrest?

I'm pretty sure I could articulate an assault LE charge on those door handles....
Well, let's see, if I order you out of the car (a lawful order which I need no justification to do) and you refuse, now you get hooked up for Resisting a Peace Officer, so when I take hold of one of those door handles, go on and add Aggrivated Battery as well (at least as it reads here), and when I get you out of the car (and trust me, sooner or later it's going to happen), your world just turned to dog doo.

Seems like quite a lot of consequences for his Alpha Loser standing in the conspiracy theory circles he runs in, but what do I know?

21 - 40 of 153 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.