Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spy Car/Anti-cop car

16K views 152 replies 49 participants last post by  PuroMexicano 
#1 ·
Thought you guys might want to see this... something tells me this won't end well for him. :rofl:

I wonder what his previous arrests were for. He sure is ticked off though. :dunno:

Electric shocking door handles? Wow... is that even legal? :wow:

[ame]http://youtu.be/VoWTd8TlaeU[/ame]

#4 ·
With the amount of $$$ he's got invested into that car I'm willing to bet that this idiot is out patrolling to get the attention of LEOs that he so desperately wants.

This guy is going to get himself shot and this video is going to be exhibit "A" at his trial.

#5 ·
And since he made such a comprehensive video, I am pretty certain that him,his car, and his video have been the featured presentation of intell memos and shift briefs in the departments wherever it is that he lives....

So much for being stealthy.....

#9 ·
I would love to arrest him and have him bring his video to court to show the angles my camera couldn't get.

#10 ·
Cooooool, with a capital "T"
That car would look great on the back of a tow truck... and held as evidence, for the inevitable Obstructing a Peace Officer charge, or whatever your local statue has.

#11 ·
I wonder if this DNA Stain has the same level of animosity to Firefighters and EMTs? All it's going to take is someone plowing into him during a traffic accident and when a good samaritan citizen, FF, or EMS professional gets zapped trying to aid him, he'd be facing felony charges in my State and civil tort action.

#12 · (Edited)
Anti car-jacking device. Legal in parts of South Africa.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc"]South African Car Flamethrower - YouTube[/ame]

#17 · (Edited)
I would love to know what the charge was on his "false arrest".

I gotta say though. As a tech nerd, I kinda want some of the stuff in his car. The camera system could come in handy when your hit by one of MS idiot drivers. :upeyes:

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

#18 ·
Flashing strobes, police siren and smoke screen on an armored personal car? Does anyone else just hear "whacker" or "gearing up for a massacre?"

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed with his setup, but he's such a d-bag, that's all I can see. Love the paranoid delusions, they are quite entertaining. I also wonder what his so-called false arrest was for, and would LOVE to know about the other negative experience he referenced.

Oh well, there's nothing illegal about being crazy, I guess.

#20 ·
He should be marketing that car to parents whose daughters are about to start dating. All those cameras and audio and GPS info... lol.

I really didn't know people could be quite that paranoid, but still able to speak in coherent sentences.

Mrs.Cicero

#21 ·
He should be marketing that car to parents whose daughters are about to start dating. All those cameras and audio and GPS info... lol.

Mrs.Cicero
My daughter is only 5! You shouldn't be putting these kind of ideas in my head for atleast another 10 years!

Thankfully she can't date 'till after she is married. Otherwise, her car would need a small nuclear power plant to power all stuff id have in there to monitor her "dates".. :)

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

#24 ·
2:45

"But what they don't know it what's hidden at the top of the glove box..."

They know now... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.