Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mmmmm, I hate to part with this one but I just don't shoot it very often. :crying:

I bought it new a year ago and it has seen about 300 rounds total. I think I had one stovepipe FTE but that's it. Great gun and frickin' gorgeous, too.

It has nightsights, two 7-round mags and the holster and mag holder that came with it.

I want $680 + $20 to ship to your FFL. Check around; these guns aren't for sale very often and this is a low price.

PM me with interest in it. :wavey:

·
IWannaBeSedated
11,448 Posts
I've always wanted a little Champion as a little brother to my full-sized that looks identical. Can you PM me your location in Iowa? I'll be driving through in a couple weeks or so.

·
Old timer
14,488 Posts
[car salesman voice] Son, what do I have to do to put you into this gun today? [car salesman voice] :supergrin:
Trust me... I'm checking my inventory to see what can go to make room for this...

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gang, this is the last bump I'm gonna give this gun. I knocked the price down to well-below what I thought I'd get for it. The price is now $680. If I don't sell it at this price it'll go back in the safe for a couple years and then I'll sell it for $900. :supergrin:

If you can find this gun, in this condition, for anywhere near this price I'll buy you a beer. :cheers:

Send me a PM if you want to do business; I don't always check the listing itself for responses. Have a good Sunday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts