this is currently my spring setup

Zev race connector
Zev competition spring set
Lone Wolf Lightweight striker
lightworx titanium plunger
stock recoil spring

-------------------

so I get a few light primer strikes

since i use the lightweight LW striker should I go back to the factory spring?

also would using a 15 or 13rd recoil spring help with the light primer strikes or is that going to be more related to the firing pin and spring?

looking for ideas. next time i go out i am bringing all my stock parts and play around with it.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,224 Posts
I went back to oem striker spring, but keep all the aftermarket trigger group springs. No more light strikes. The lighter striker springs gave me light strikes. I don't reload, but heard federal is good for reduced striker spring tension.

· Registered
3,894 Posts
So I have a G34 gen 4

this is currently my spring setup

Zev race connector
Zev competition spring set
Lone Wolf Lightweight striker
lightworx titanium plunger
stock recoil spring

-------------------

so I get a few light primer strikes

since i use the lightweight LW striker should I go back to the factory spring?

also would using a 15 or 13rd recoil spring help with the light primer strikes or is that going to be more related to the firing pin and spring?

looking for ideas. next time i go out i am bringing all my stock parts and play around with it.
I have the exact same setup in a G17. I only got light strikes shooting Tula.
You can either go back to a stock striker spring or get a lighter striker. I got a Titanium striker and no longer get light strikes. Plus it makes the trigger even better. I have 5,300 rounds through this setup without issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.