Spotify already having trouble with Joe Rogan

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by ronin.45, Sep 17, 2020.

1. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

1504 7th Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55454
    That's the reason for the sudden afro & protest, so they wouldn't cut him for lack of performance for fear of being labeled racist.

He knew nobody would trade for him as his performance sucked, and since his contact wasn't guaranteed the only solution was to cut him.

Grow a 'fro and protest was his plan to keep from getting cut.

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

Lagamor and CAcop like this.
  2. Ranger357

Ranger357 Just pixels

What other personality type would you expect to believe people would want hear their opinions and thoughts 3 hours a day?

3. mj9mm

mj9mm

so the "Trans" folks at Spotify,employees, don't like him and think they are important enough to 8itch out loud... so is the Radical Left gonna boycott and riot? or are is their precious Spotify and employer still their Golden Calf... it's just the BS Left... :aodnsb:

4. Sharkey

Sharkey

This is like the Rush/U2 thread. This is entertainment not a morality decision. Like him, dislike him, it really doesn't matter one iota. Heck I even said his comedy is hilarious when I saw his standup at the AAC last year. I also said he is a great commentator for UFC PPV. I said his Pod cast sucked and why I thought it sucked. No one said you had to stop listening to it, that is YOUR prerogative.

5. wjv

wjv RIP Stan Lee.. . .

Or as employees, thinking that they have a right to tell the company officers what they should or should not do.

Don't like working there? STFU and find a new job elsewhere.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    Rotn1 and BobbyS like this.