Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Excellent condition Milt Sparks Improved Baker I-BAK for Glock 26. Very concealable and comfortable design, and the quality and craftsmanship you'd expect from one of the premiere holster makers. Only been carried for a couple short trips to the store and otherwise kept in storage since I decided to carry my Glock 19 instead after a few days.

$110 shipped, which is less than what I paid after waiting 5 months. I think the Milt Sparks waitlist is still very long, so this is a chance to get an item today.

I accept PP Gift or USPS Money Order. May be open to some trades but prefer cash. Thanks.

·
Formerly TFLWYO
1,373 Posts

Excellent condition Milt Sparks Improved Baker I-BAK for Glock 26. Very concealable and comfortable design, and the quality and craftsmanship you'd expect from one of the premiere holster makers. Only been carried for a couple short trips to the store and otherwise kept in storage since I decided to carry my Glock 19 instead after a few days.

$110 shipped, which is less than what I paid after waiting 5 months. I think the Milt Sparks waitlist is still very long, so this is a chance to get an item today.

I accept PP Gift or USPS Money Order. May be open to some trades but prefer cash. Thanks.
I'll take it. PM to follow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.