Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4FF06F3D-4574-4C7A-906D-BC20C9770672.jpeg

The Hellcat wins hands down in terms of trigger. Love the grip texture and sights. BUT, I’m really used to the ergonomics of the 48. She balances well, has an extra inch or so of barrel, and sacrifices nothing in the concealment/comfort category with my particular body type and holsters. As of right now, I believe the 48 is still ‘the one’ for my EDC defensive pistol.

ETA

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How do you like your G39 Mr Meeseeks? I've got a gen 3 that ive never shot yet, but i love that frame size.
I like the way it feels, frame is obviously identical to my 26. Fatter, heavier slide actually gives it good stability. Unless we have some kinda crazy mag capacity ban, I don’t really ever see myself carrying it. Can’t find what I consider quality holsters, capacity is very limited, and I wonder if a 200gr gold dot will get enough steam to consistently open from such a short barrel (maybe somebody can help me with that info?). I’ve only shot it once. Soft with my handloads, but follow up shots are slower when using Gold Dot factory ammo. I reckon I got the 39 as a novelty gun. It looks cool and feels cool. If I carry it, will be because I’m feeling hipster for the day.

The only real justification I can give for having the 39 is potentially shooting major sub in GSSF, one of these days. I’ve enjoyed shooting my 37 in HM division.

·
Banned
6,833 Posts
How do you like your G39 Mr Meeseeks? I've got a gen 3...
Which is the ONLY generation the G39 has been or ever will be made in. :)

I wonder if any 45GAP models are being made in modern times.

For me, it's the G33.

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Oh, boy. Here we go! An unending span of canvas upon which we can ask questions about pictures, hair triggers, muzzle velocity, dimensions, failure to fire, and lube preferences...

Glad you like the G48. I prefer a Hellcat or 365-sized gun, but it is great to keep seeing more and more options for us to try!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts